Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Are YOUR Godly Powers?

Go down 
+6
sapphire
Balisugar
waterstar25<3
Nico
lordjarno6
starsandskies2298
10 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

What Are YOUR Godly Powers? Empty
PostSubject: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:50 am

So, it's pretty easy. Just put in your charries name and their god parent and tell you their godly powers. Some of them are pretty obvious, like Zues' and Poseidon's children. But some aren't.

All you need is to write your charries name and their god parent.
Back to top Go down
lordjarno6

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 am

i m a sonn of poseidon
my powers are the powers of the sea and water
I m a creator of earthquakes and storm bringer

What Are YOUR Godly Powers? 3829799685
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Nico's Lovely Characters:

• Hale Joseph Drem: Hale has the ability to play any instruments he comes in contact with (so he must touch them first), most of them sound good naturally, some he just suddenly knows how to play. Like his voice. Hale knows how to sing, how to adjust his voice to hit the right notes, and how to read music and give it a melody, but he can't sing. It doesn't sound pleasant.
    Hale can also control/bend light in any direction he chooses. This is because light comes from the sun, and his father is the god of the sun. He still has control over artificial light, but can't control it as drastically.
    Finally, Hale is an excellent bowman. He trains hard for this talent, but when he needs to, Hale can do wonders with his bow and arrow. He can hit small targets, and shoot a moving object. Likewise, he can also shoot an object while he is moving.
  • Nico di Angelo: Nico is the most powerful Hades child for a reason. He can cause earthquakes by moving rock (also known as geokinesis at which Nico is stronger than any other demigod), talk to the dead, resurrect the dead who haven't chosen to live a second or third life, shadow travel, he can control darkness, and sense death. All of his powers bundled together, along with the training he has received, makes Nico one of the deadliest opponents to face.
  • Morgan Spyro: Morgan has control over lightning, which she can make come out of her hands. Because of this summoning ability, Morgan's hand are usually always very hot, and resistant to heat. (If Morgan wasn't heat resistant, she would have burned to ash by now, because of her lightning.) It's similar to Number Four's light power in I Am Number Four.

Those are my lovely characters' powers! I could explain Nico's more, but I figured you guys knew about them since we've read the book.

Back to top Go down
waterstar25<3

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:42 pm

starsandskies2298 wrote:
So, it's pretty easy. Just put in your charries name and their god parent and tell you their godly powers. Some of them are pretty obvious, like Zues' and Poseidon's children. But some aren't.

All you need is to write your charries name and their god parent.
i dont understand what you mean by charries name
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 am

Balisugar's Characters!

Valerie Stone (Daughter of Athena)
    Valerie is very smart. She has a photographic that applies to sounds, tastes, smells and feelings/things she has touched as well as images and texts.

Kate Talent (Daughter of Khione)
    Kate can control/manipulate snow and ice. She can also create snow and ice using the moisture in the air. Kate can withstand freezing temperatures that no normal human could survive in. If she ever wanted to she could stand in a blizzard and live.

Aria Carter (Daughter of Zeus)
    Aria can create and control lightning. But it's easier to create it and control it because then the lightning is hers. If she vets it from the sky it is a creation of nature. She can also control air pressure to a certain extent. Five minutes at the most and she can't hold anyone else while she's in the air.

Celeste Brown (Daughter of Bia)
    Celeste can push people far further than the average human. Ten meters max. She can also create a wall of force that she can push outwards. It only lasts for a few seconds though. In no way is it a force field. Celeste doesn't have the stamina for that.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:10 am

Taylor Brooks, daughter of Khione:
    Taylor can freeze liquids, the only state of matter she can freeze. Liquids include water, milk, and even blood. Taylor can also control ice and snow. She can make them do whatever she want and she can even use them as weapons—like levitating ice shards driving themselves into her target’s flesh. Also being a child of the goddess of snow and ice, Taylor can withstand freezing temperatures. She also has a slightly lower body temperature, but it isn't always noticeable.

Caleb Wright, son of Momus:
    Caleb doesn't really have those awesome obvious godly powers, but what he inherited from his father is his "talent" to mock people. He can also pretty much point out their flaws and bluntly criticize them for it.

Abigail Morrigan, daughter of Athena:
    Like most Athena kids, Abigail is gifted at formulation of battle strategies. She also has photographic memory which makes it easier for her to remember things.

Alexandra Louise Whitlock, daughter of Zeus:
    As a child of Zeus, Alex can of course control lightning or any form of electricity. She finds it easier if the electricity is already there instead of her creating it first. Alex can channel electricity from her fingertips, but she only has mild control of the electricity and using this power drains a lot of her energy. Since she doesn’t really practice using this a lot, the electricity she channels goes out of control and usually hurts any creature within a five foot radius from Alex. Her power also goes out of control when is feeling a particularly strong emotion like anger and excitement. Alex can also use her twin blades as conductors of electricity (i.e. stabbing an opponent with her twin blades can cause him to get a nasty electric shock).

Jonathan Adams, son of Aphrodite:
    It isn't a widespread fact, but Jonathan has some potential in charmspeaking. He doesn't know that he has his power, but he unconsciously uses it...and its use is pretty much random so Jonathan can't really tell if he can charmspeak or not. Maybe he'll learn to control it someday, but how could he when he doesn't even know his own strength? Anyway, Jonathan can also tell if a person is in love with someone just by staring into their eyes for a certain duration of time. He can't tell who they love though, only that they are in love.

Riley Jae Williams, daughter of Hermes and Hunter of Artemis:
    Riley is typically a fast runner. She had a lot of practice at school for she was a track-and-field athlete and she also ran a lot when she lived a year of her life stealing stuff. This is one of her natural talents, since most Hermes kids can run pretty fast. Riley also has a good sense of direction. After all, her father is the god of travelers too. Lastly, as a daughter of Hermes, Riley is rather skilled at thievery. Ever since she started stealing, she had developed her eyes enough that she could spot details that other people could miss. This also contributes to her tracking abilities, which can prove useful to the Hunters.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Alex-Son of Boreas

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Alex is a solitary guy that is really well-rounded.He was always the weirdo in school. He never really was though his ADHD made him not be able to stand in line, but being a son of Boreas he never had a warm heart towards enemies. Alex can fight with the best of them but his rage can get in the way very much.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:33 am

Felix Edgely (♂, Pan) can dance with the best of 'em, ease other's worries, drink enough to kill a mortal, and control plants with his pipes.

Abel Harrison (♂, Irene) drains anger from those around him, leaving them calm, reasonable- and open to suggestion.

Henry Findley (♂, Demeter) controls plants of all varieties.

Trenton King (♂, Zeus) holds dominion over wind and electricity.

Duke McKenzie (♂, Apollo) is a talented musician who can wreathe himself in an aura of burning sunlight.

Ross Martin (♂, Hephaestus) is an accomplished inventor, and uses his control over machines to operate his prosthetic legs as though they were flesh and blood.

It's impossible to not trust Carter Hewley (♂, Apate)- he can lie through his teeth and you'll still believe him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Avery is a daghter of Hermes and loves to throw goldon apples that are inscribed with "for the fairest" at the Aphrodite cabin!
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Meagan Christy is a daughter of Hephaestus... that's all i can remember...
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are YOUR Godly Powers?   What Are YOUR Godly Powers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are YOUR Godly Powers?
Page 1 of 1