Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Upgrade for Mods

Go down 
+2
Katie Firebird
dean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:51 am

I understand all of the mods and admins look everywhere, what I suggest is that every mod has it's own few boards to moderate for example:

Jessica moderates Half-Blood Hill, Thalia's Pine, and all of the Big House.
Selene moderates The Mess Hall, The Lake & Euros Creek, The Beach and all of 'The Stables'.
Katie-- moderates The Commons Areas, The Arena and the Strawberry fields
Angel- moderates All of 'Sports' and 'The Forest'

The categories 'Off Campus', 'Fan Fiction' and Community could be controlled by all the Admins as should The Battlefield.

Each Cabin Leader can take care of the Cabins and all of them together over the Courtyard and Construction Site as well

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 am

We did actually try this when we were first Mods (Aelia, Panda, Kendall, and I) long story short it didn't work out. And if someone was breaking the rules in a certain area, and that mod happened to not be on, well it didn't work out at all. I'm opposed to this ;p
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 am

That wouldn't matter, it would only be seen a little later, the same punishments would still be given, plus, now some of the boards don't get checked so maybe they are breaking rules there but they never get checked!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 am

The idea's an interesting way to be organized, but I'd say no since one mod might be on at a different time, and it'll get confusing. Then if a mod sees someone breaking rules in another section, they would have to do something about it. I think it would be a bit confusing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Katie wrote:
We did actually try this when we were first Mods (Aelia, Panda, Kendall, and I) long story short it didn't work out. And if someone was breaking the rules in a certain area, and that mod happened to not be on, well it didn't work out at all. I'm opposed to this ;p

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:14 pm

I think its a great idea, but dont forget about watching the chatbox
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 pm

White Citrus Waves wrote:
Katie wrote:

Ditto.

Post thief xD

I forgot to mention something else.. Oh yeah, going back to Skys topic I mentioned how incredibly easy it was to moderate the board? I really made that seem a lot harder than it is. If we break it up essentially we're all just watching the chat and not our topics :p
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Well, when I was blue, I suggested that the mods were separated into different categories (but we'd need five of them). Two mods would have control over everything in community (fanfic section too, now) and chat. That seems like less work. While the three remaining mods patrol areas where people roleplay, which seems like more work *coughcoughthat'swhythere'dbeonemoremod*. Everyone agreed to it, but nobody put it into action. So, I'd say bring back that. Admins control everything, der. I do like Cabin Leaders having control over the construction site and courtyard, though.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Notice how we aren't using that suggestion anymore.

Should change the title to downgrade for mods, seriously we aren't able to do much on the board some jobs if this is implemented aren't needed, 4mods are more than enough and when pink comes back its just gonna be even less, You kno why I was inactive in like October November? Yes it was school work but when things cleared up I didn't rush back, I thought the admins and Kendall could handle it EASY! (I didn't count on inactive Admins) the point being I wasn't needed and implementing this returns those feelings!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Er, you were kind of rude there, and it wasn't very needed. I would rather a simple "nah", but I guess basically saying my idea was bad is fine :\
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 pm

I'm soo sorry! I honestly didn't mean it that way, You have my heartlfelt apologies <3
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Well, my honest opinion on your post, it seems like some of the things you said were just kind of hurtful and defensive. I don't know how Dean feels about this (since it is his idea), but I know that I don't really enjoy having my ideas reacted to like that.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:58 pm

His idea returns the feeling -.-
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am

I don't really see how, but, whatever :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upgrade for Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Mods   Upgrade for Mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrade for Mods
Page 1 of 1