Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Upgrade for Cabinleaders

Go down 
+8
. Ʀ . ι . P .
Nico
Dan
maddie ☹
Zan
Boo Bunny
tethys
dean
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is This A Good Idea?
Yes
Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_lcap52%Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 13 ]
Maybe
Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_lcap8%Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
No
Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_lcap12%Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
I Don't Know
Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_lcap4%Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Let's put it on trial.
Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_lcap24%Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Upgrade for Cabinleaders Empty
PostSubject: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:35 am

Just a quick idea;

Maybe the Cabinleaders could also accept charries from their Cabin? Then they can start RP-ing within the Courtyard and Cabins until an Admin approves their charrie totally enabling them to RP everywhere? :D
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Good idea! :]
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Schweetness :] I love you Dean.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:33 pm

I forgot to comment on this earlier. Actually I think it's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 pm

I don't really like it. I think that if this does go into play, ONLY the certain cabin that they are in, and that if a Demeter CL accepts an Ares char, that wouldn't be 'accepted'. Also, some CL might not be able to point out the flaws and stuff, and when say their 'BFFLE' makes a character, they accept it just to RP in their cabin. Sorry, but there has to be more things done in order for this to happen, not just BAM, accept chars and they can only RP here (which might get confusing), and I also think that the admins are making mods able to accept charries. If that's so, then I think that we should keep it that way for a little bit BEFORE adding the ability of a CL accepting a char that can only RP in one area (which, again, might confuse a new person when they get yelled at for posting at the lake, even though they can only post within cabins).
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 pm

And who is going to assign all this? Because Dan sure can't do it...he's never online. I'll probably get asked to do it and then never have time to do it the right way and I'll end up slacking off.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Whatsername wrote:
And who is going to assign all this? Because Dan sure can't do it...he's never online. I'll probably get asked to do it and then never have time to do it the right way and I'll end up slacking off.

I am online - however unfortunately I've been extremely busy with the game I work for, as it's being sold to a buyer company/sponsor, so I have to be on my game and control arguments and such. Due to that, I have to really focus on Wiglington & Wenks rather than CHB. I hope you guys all understand. :(

Anyway, regarding this idea, I think it makes sense. Cabin Leaders would only accept users who create characters from their cabins. I assume all of the CLs have enough experience to be able to accept characters; knowing what criteria to judge the characters on. If not, then Zan or I will step in and say something about it, and deny the acceptance.

As always, questions are welcomed. (:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Question one I have is more of a command. Why did you even become Admin if you can never be online, Dan? Alot of them depend on you and I. Character acceptance, topic making. Decision-making. It's a huge responsibility and you have another big site your modding for. That isn't really fair to us.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:43 pm

I do have to agree with Roxanne. I love you as admin, but it seems like one of those situations where it's "either this or that". Because, W&W needs (maybe wants, IDC) your modness, but we also want/need your adminness, and so far, it seems like you can't maintain both jobs that well. You're God, though, so you figure out xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Exactly, plus, when they do post in the Cabin we can see their style of RP-ing rightaway and if there is something wrong we can help 'em out :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:08 am

Guys, Dan usually does have time for us, he's just a little busy at the moment. W&W is going through some stuff and he's needed there. He wouldn't leave us if he knew that we wouldn't be able to cope with his absence, so I think we should give him a break. He'll be back, and he does care about us. It's just that CHB can get along just fine, while his other game might need a little more help in maintaining order and the like. I'm sure that once all of W&W's issues are resolved, he'll come back and resume his position as admin and wow us, we just need to be patient and give him some time.

ANYWAYS, BACK ON TOPIC (sorry about being off-topic, Dean D8). I wasn't really sure about the idea at first but I got persuaded and I now think it's a great idea! Although, yeah, it would be kind of confusing. Maybe if this does happen, the cabin leaders could specify that the characters could role play in only the cabins and cabin courtyard and no where else? Wow, Colby would have a lot to do. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:30 pm

--I like it. For the Apollo cabin, if this goes through, should I tell them that it is very popular, and that we're trying to cut down on Apollo kids? Just wondering, but I love the idea!--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm

I think we've cut back enough on the Apollo kids xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 pm

--Cool, because I would feel bad making people change their god parent. XD--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Plus, you'd loose cabin-ers, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm

--Lol, exactly! Nice idea again.--
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

hmmm this might be a little confusing...
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 pm

--You think so? I don't think it's very confusing. Just, if your a cabin leader, read through your cabin's new characters. I think it would work.--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Not for the CL, but for the person who made the char. When you see "Accepted", you RP anywhere. How confused will you get when you get yelled at for RPG where you aren't supposed to? You'll say; "But I was accepted." Admin will say, "By a CL, which means you can only RP ___"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm

--Then I think if a CL excepts you, you can RP anywhere. Because they won't accept you if you didn't make a good character and they don't think you can do a good job.--
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 pm

LOL, plus most of us are mods on different sites and know how to accept so if it goes wrong it wouldn't be horrendous xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 pm

--Ha ha, exactly! I think this idea is a good one. Also, it would take some of the load off of Admin. People won't constantly being going, "Will you accept my charrie?"--
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Err.. If you make the CL's able to except new charries than the Mods should already as well, I think with TOO many accepters detail might be passed over a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm

--I see your point, but I just wish there was a way for this too happen. It's such a good idea.--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 am

I sorta understood what Katie said but not really...then again, I did just wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade for Cabinleaders   Upgrade for Cabinleaders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrade for Cabinleaders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next