Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mods and Accepters

Go down 
+4
Katie Firebird
Baby Lex
tethys
Nico
8 posters

What do you think?
Yes! I agree!
Mods and Accepters  I_vote_lcap80%Mods and Accepters  I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
No! Horrible idea!
Mods and Accepters  I_vote_lcap0%Mods and Accepters  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know, I just go with the flow!
Mods and Accepters  I_vote_lcap20%Mods and Accepters  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Mods and Accepters  Empty
PostSubject: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:21 pm

I think that, and I know it's been said many times before, Mods should be able to accept again. They should also be able to help out with the Big Three process. They should be able to do all the acceptance "stuff," just because Admin can't do a thousand things at once. I know they try their best, and are generally rally good at their job, but sometimes they just need more help.

Also, even though this has been said thousands of times too, I think there should be an acceptance team. I don't think this team should be able to help with the Big Three outline process, but they should be able to help with the accepting, even acceptance of Big Threes. (Just not the PM part) I don't think there should be many of these people, just 3 or so? Their color? I don't know. Red? Orange? White? It doesn't matter, really. I just think this group should exist.

Comments?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 am

I don't think we need a new group and mods for acceptance. I think they should just let the moderators have the ability to accept chararcters. :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 am

Okay. I get it. I just thought that the most active people, who comment on others characters the most, would be able to have that power, but you're right. We don't need too many people running around accepting. Maybe there would be only two or so people in the group, if the group were to be created.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 am

LIKE MEEEE. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Ha ha, yeah. I was thinking there would be elections for it, just like everything else. Nominations, elections, domination.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Weellll I didn't say this last night, on my Hunger Games forum..

Mods are able to accept characters from a user. That already has at least 1 accepted character.

I think that could work well, that way Mods don't need to set a standard for new users, but old users aren't sitting around waiting for Zan, Crispy, Dan, or Inan to go find thei new character and accept it.

I'm not sure what to do about Big three's. Leave that to INAN to figure out.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Generally, it hasn't been taking that long for admins to accept characters recently. So, if we do make a whole new group for it, it shouldn't be too large. 2-4 people?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Not even four. Like - the two most top elite members. Five mods + four admins = 9 people able to accept characters. If we do add a group, two is enough. We don't need 15 people fighting over the acceptance of characters. Also, there could be a hidden 'group accepters' place where people discuss/debate over some of the members' characters. They could discuss more character revolving things over the site - Two BTG/Titan children, age range, powers, weapons, etc.

On a side note;

ADMINS, CAN YOU ACTUALLY SAY STUFF ON SOME OF THE SUGGESTIONS INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING IT PRIVATELY? WE'VE HAD MANY IDEAS THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE LIKED, BUT THE ADMINS DIDN'T SAY SQUAT ABOUT EET. thankyouforyourtime <3
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:38 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Music wrote:
Not even four. Like - the two most top elite members. Five mods + four admins = 9 people able to accept characters. If we do add a group, two is enough. We don't need 15 people fighting over the acceptance of characters. Also, there could be a hidden 'group accepters' place where people discuss/debate over some of the members' characters. They could discuss more character revolving things over the site - Two BTG/Titan children, age range, powers, weapons, etc.

On a side note;

ADMINS, CAN YOU ACTUALLY SAY STUFF ON SOME OF THE SUGGESTIONS INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING IT PRIVATELY? WE'VE HAD MANY IDEAS THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE LIKED, BUT THE ADMINS DIDN'T SAY SQUAT ABOUT EET. thankyouforyourtime <3

RAWR. Haha, we already do discuss the acceptance of characters, although really it's not necessary as you guys are already so excellent at creating them, as well as any new users (which I really like.)
Anyway, I'm all for moderators accepting again, but I think we should leave the Big Three acceptance to just us admins at the moment. However, we'll discuss it later on and maybe come up with a compromise.

Aaaand, you ALL know that we're planning some pretty big stuff over in that little secret admin cave. And we want it to be a surprise: if we gave away that we're going to build on this suggestion and make it into, oh, I don't know, a visit to Olympus or a Capture the Flag event, it wouldn't be as exciting now would it? Maybe we should just drop hints here and there and everywhere... would that catch all of your attention?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 pm

I'd rather you guys just start this new event thingy soon xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Hints, events. That rhymes. Anyway, I'm fine with just Mods being able to accept now. Seems good to me. The new group was just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Hints and events don't rhyme... xD
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 pm

US: The mods

Have not heard ANYTHING about ANYTHING you guys are planning... Enlighten us or give us a clue please?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:51 pm

I think he did. xD Trips to Olympus? And Capture the Flag? Sounds great! Hale will me uber happy.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 pm

I'd rather you guys just start this new event thingy soon xD

I competely agree with Muse. I could give a cherry chiller about hints.... When are we going to actully do somthing??

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Music wrote:

Right, I apologize for that. I do not check the suggestions forum as much as I should, whoops.

ANYWAYS, I agree with Dan. Mods should be allowed to accept again but big three stuff should still be up to the admin. As for the member acceptance squad, I'm not so sure. Like Tethys, I thought that recently, acceptance rates were up. If they're not... Well, I'm not sure what to make of that.

Alright, events will start extremely soon. I am so sorry that I keep saying this but nothing happens, I can understand your frustration.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:45 pm

THAT'S OKAY CRISPY! AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I WASN'T SO SURE ABOUT THE ACCEPTANCE GROUP ANYWAY. IF MODS CAN ACCEPT, THAT'S ALL WE NEED, REALLY.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Admin majority rules?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

YES. I hope. I guess we'll have to wait until another post here. But soon, you'll get to acceot, maybe. *Waits patiently.*
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:02 am

Agree on the mod acceptance thingXD

I just like to point out that some times, the admins doesn't really know if you had updated your charries because it got topped off from other topics.

Oh, and one more thing. You know those people living in the east? NZ, Phil., Aust. And stuff. We're really bummed that sometimes, we'd have to wait until an admin wakes up/awake, to be able to accept our charries. That just really is a bummer when everyone is on the west side of the world.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 am

I'm on during some incredibly irregular hours xD. Like now...

If I could accept tha should help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 am

Alrighttttttttt, mods can now accept characters. 8D

THANKS, NICOOO. <33

Anyways, I'm sorry about that for you guys in the east. D8

You can always send another admin, mod or myself a PM if it takes too long for your character to get accepted - we don't mind at all (that's what we're supposed to do)! xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 am

Nay it's alright. Atleast now we have people who are actually online to accept charries. And Crispy, I think it's alright and you don't have to wake up early. Pink is I. The wastXD And Katie seems to not sleep at allXD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah! Cool! Thanks Crispy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mods and Accepters    Mods and Accepters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods and Accepters
Page 1 of 1