Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!

Go down 
+2
Zan
Blaze Summer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Half-Bloods
Cloud Sky,keeping this guy here till 500 posts.DON'T BOTHER LOOKING AT HIM!!!
Spoiler:

Blaze Summers [APPROVED]
Spoiler:

Gray Éxypnos Alpha [APPROVED]
Spoiler:
Name: Gray E.A
Age/Birthday:13
God Parent: son of Athena/Minerva
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Adrian Alpha
Years in Camp: Zero just arrived.
Brief History: He has lived with his dad until he reached 13 years old.On his birthday,he was attacked by a minotaur and managed to get away using his brain.He's family leads all the way to Greek times.He's a descendant of the ancient Greeks and Romans,which explains his name.A satyr met him on his last day of school and brought him to camp.
Physical Appearance: He is attractive and cute to ALOT of girls.He has brown hair reaching his eyes and sometimes covers over he's eyes. He has bright blue eyes that glitter in the night sky. He is average sized and is a little tall.
personality: He is easily liked by everyone and can be trusted alot.He is really smart but is not geeky or nerdy.He likes to socialize and make friends and it is like people are drawn to him.He keeps he's cool unless something really really bad is happening to him.
Fatal Flaw: He has ADHD and dyslexia but ain't his fatal flaws.His fatal flaw is revenge.For example if someone very close to him is killed,he will go into chaos and be covered by darkness and all he will ever think of is revenge.Unable to control himself,he would destroy anything in his way for revenge.Luckily stuff like that doesn't happen much...
Pets: N/a
Talents: Able to think up strategies within a few seconds.Always keeps his cool in a battle.Always follows the 3 Cs,cool,calm,and collected!Is pretty strong for a son of Athena.
Weapons: He wields 2 daggers which was a gift from Athena and was with Gray when he was 'born'.It is hidden as a golden ring which Gray wears on his right hand.So its transformable...It's name is,thánatos myaló(Mind Death).
Year-Round Or Summer: Year Rounder.
Other: N/a

Last edited by Blaze Summer on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 am; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : Gray E.A is now claimed.)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 pm

You can't have a big three charrie.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Oh yeah. I just found out. I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Grovery wrote:
Thank you.
Grovery,i will send you the word or something.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm

I like your character! You could make a different character, and save him for when you get 500 posts, (At 500, you can have a Big Three demigod) or just change his god parent. Welcome to the site, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Oh so once i get to 500 posts i can change the god parent? So like now i give this character maybe son of hephaetus( not sure if right spelling) and once i get to 500 i can just change it without having to make a new character right?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 pm

You could just make a different character. You know...it helps if you read all the rules carefully.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Grovery wrote:
You could just make a different character. You know...it helps if you read all the rules carefully.
yeah,but i'll just leave this character undetermined until 500 posts lol. So is my character approved? I've sent you the word.

Can an Admin/moderator approve my character? The word is demigod.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 am

Hey, I like your character.:) and yeah, you could have him undetermined but then state who his godly parent is.
Like and undetermined son of [state god's name]
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 am

Ok,done! Now if some admin would approve him... I WANNA RP!!!! :(
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:19 am

Wait for them to go onlineXD and since we are in post labyrinth, no need to state roman namesXD
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 am

I need approving for my Blaze Summers character!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:55 am

Just a side comment on the powers of Blaze. Strategies and plans are not Hephaestus powers but for Athena. Plus, only a few Hephaestus kids can produce fire, you might also want to add in some flaws

Maximilian,
Hephaestus Cabin Leader
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 am

Cloud
I'm curious about Shadow. Since I did something smiliar I kinda want you to explain how he got to the wolf. How the wolf was sent to him and by who because Wolves are not claimed by the Sky or Lighting also why is he that big? Is he supposed to be unbeatable? Doesn't shirk to a more 'house friendly' size like the size of a normal wolf (Which is still fairly large)

Blaze
About the same thing with the bird because Hephaestus is not very fond of air. It's almost like the two pets were switched. ALso there needs to be a few more flaws since he's only ten, never been to camp before and knows how to make a complete and controlled fire. I don't see that as fair. But I do like the basic outline of both people. And if you tweak and trim and add every once in awhile they'll be amzaing, But to be you very frist characters I am very happy with them. I hope you take alittle of the advice we have and make it far and long in the site. See ya around.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 am

I just got an idea you can use. I was recently rereading the Lost Hero, and I remembered the storm spirit could be, like, horses. That would be cool if he had a pet storm spirit horse thing. But then you would still need some back story of how he got it. But of course, if you want him to have a wolf, stick to your idea, and maybe add some back story to explain it? Or just make it a dog instead. Just some ideas, it's your choice.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:54 am

Ahhh okay...I like wolfs....lol... Twisted Evil

EDIT: Okay...done editing..AWAITING APPROVAL!! COME ONNNNN!!!!! I made it more interesting (the reason for the wolf)... But i didn't say the everything because we're only at the Labyrinth arc or something... :|
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 am

So sorry! I don't think we can have Roman demigods, at the moment! ]:
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 am

owwww...Okay... BUT WAIT... I said i wouldn't be using him... Let me just leave him there until roman gods can be used because i spent alot of time typing....haaah... And i know it'll take awhile for me to get to 500 posts...
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 am

Actually, I'm not sure if they could be used in the future, either. I'm guessing not, since then everyone would want one, and then we'd need a Roman camp, since it'd be odd to have all these Roman demigods at Camp Half-Blood. But I'm not sure, sorry. Actually, we might, once we get into the Heroes of Olympus's plot, but I'm not even sure if we'll follow that plot. So, I'm not sure. But that would be an awesome idea to have Roman demigods...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am

SO sorry about the wait! Anyways, sorry again because you need about four sentences in the brief history, appearance, and personality sections of the character profile so I can't accept him just yet. Also, we don't allow guns at the camp because well.. Guns are kind of unfair, so swap the gun for another weapon?
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm

ahh okay...sob...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:53 pm

I promise you that I will accept him as soon as there are four sentences for each section. xD

WORD OF HONOUR.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 pm

I edited Blaze now so admin...PLEASE PLEASE!!! I PRAY TO ZEUS!! PLEASE!!! ADMIN HURRY AND APPROVE!!! sob...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Accepted! Thank you for listening to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!   Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze Summer's Awesome Characters!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next