Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

GreenPaint's awesome characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

GreenPaint's awesome characters Empty
PostSubject: GreenPaint's awesome characters   GreenPaint's awesome characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 am

Name: Summer Herriott
Age/Birthday: Summer is eleven years old, and she was born on the last day of summer, September 21.
God Parent: Her godly parent is Apollo.
Claimed: Yes, a month ago.
Mortal Family: Lou Herriott, mom, dead, Winnie Herriott, grandmom.
Years in Camp: 1 1/2
Brief History: Summer's mom died of brain cancer 1 1/2 years ago. Summer and her twin, Autumn, went to their grandma's house in Conneticut. Their grandma knew of CHB, and sent the girls there. They've been in CHB ever since.
Physical Appearance: Summer has long strawberry blonde hair (it goes to her waist). It's usually in a braid, done by her sister. Summer has pale blue green eyes because she's blind, and a whole bunch of freckles. Summer also has a light tan from playing out in the sun. Summer usually wears jeans with her CHB t-shirt, but can also be found in cargo pants sometimes. She is a little short for her age, but doesn't mind.
Personality: Summer is bubbly and nice. As with most ADHD kids, she can't sit still. She climbs trees a lot. Summer is always with her twin, only rarely are they apart. She is playful and a bit mischievous.
Fatal Flaw: Summer trusts people too easily. She wants to believe there is good in every being, except, you know, Kronos. Summer is also blind, bit gets her cues from Autumn, who is always nearby. Can't swim well, also because of blindness.
Pets: Summer used to have a fluffy white cat, but the cat had to stay with Grandma.
Talents: Summer is rather good with the bow and arrow, and ok with the short sword. She rocks at singing, playing guitar, piano, and flute, and can also climb a tree good.
Weapons: Short Sword, for when get enemies are too close for her Bow and Arrow.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer is a year-rounder, like her twin.
Other: Summer has a twin, Autumn. Summer wanted to be a Hunter, but Autumn said no, so Summer didn't.

Name: Autumn Herriott
Age/Birthday: Autumn is eleven years old, and she was born on the first day of fall, September 22.
God Parent: Her godly parent is Apollo
Claimed: Yes, a month ago.
Mortal Family: Lou Herriott, mom, dead, Winnie Herriott, grandmom
Years in Camp: 11/2
Brief History: (Same as Summer's) Her mom died of cancer. Went to grandmom. Grandmom sent them to CHB. Been in CHB ever since.
Physical Appearance: Autumn looks just like her sister. Except for less freckles. And a lighter tan. Autumn also wears jeans more often, and her hair is longer. They're the same height.
Personality: Autumn is a little quieter. She doesn't bounce as much, but is still as kind and happy as her twin. Autumn is stubborner than Summer, too. And she doesn't climb trees as much. She is just as playful though, and loves to make people think she's her twin (and vice versa).
Fatal Flaw: Autumn is really stubborn. She doesnt trust as easily as Summer, but instead is a little wary until you're her friend.
Pets: Summer and she shared the white cat.
Talents:Autumn is really good at healing, and great with the bow and arrow. She can't climb trees as well as her twin, but still well enough. She is also great at singing, guitar, flute, and piano.
Weapons: Bow and arrows, dagger, for when the enemy is close.
Year-Round or Summer: Same as Summer, year-round.
Other: Has a twin, Summer. Doesn't want to be a Hunter.

Last edited by GreenPaint on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: GreenPaint's awesome characters   GreenPaint's awesome characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 am

Good characters! Autumn is accepted. However, Summer is a bit Mary-Sueish. If you could add some physical flaws, that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: GreenPaint's awesome characters   GreenPaint's awesome characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:06 am

Ok, sorry about Summer I'll fix her. Tada! Is the blindness good? Should I put it in physical appearance instead of fatal flaws?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: GreenPaint's awesome characters   GreenPaint's awesome characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 am

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Just a few personal appearance flaws. Like frizzy hair, scars, acne, etc. You don't need to make her blind unless you want to.

Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: GreenPaint's awesome characters   GreenPaint's awesome characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 am

I do want to. Is it enough or should I add the frizzy hair?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: GreenPaint's awesome characters   GreenPaint's awesome characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Yep. That's good. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: GreenPaint's awesome characters   GreenPaint's awesome characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreenPaint's awesome characters   GreenPaint's awesome characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GreenPaint's awesome characters
Page 1 of 1