Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 Empty
PostSubject: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 pm

((Hey, I'm new :D call me kitty, or whatever nickname your heart desires alien I just joined a few minutes ago with my character, Annabelle Summers, totally unrelated to AnnaBETH ;) I guess I'll roleplay her arrival, anyone can join, please. )

Annabelle ;;
I clutched my side, my chest heaving and breaths comming out in ragged gasps. My t-shirt was stained with dry - and recent - blood, and I glanced at a deep gash in my arm, where I hadn't dodged fast enough when a monster had tried to take a piece out of me. This was only 24 hours ago. Only a three days ago, I had left my dad, trying to escape my terrible past. The bruises were my dear dad had hit me no longer stood out - now, I had fresh, dark blotches across my body to match them, from my hard travels of protecting myself of monsters and evil Greek mythology come to life.

When I decided to leave, I had clenched in my right hand a business-like card, saying "Camp Half Blood", and other information. I wasn't sure why, but I felt I need, a pull, to go there.
My dad had never explained to me what this camp was, exactly. All I knew was that I was a freak, a "demi-god", my dad had said, and my mother was some sort of "Greek God". It sounded like a far fetched story, crazy to me, but I knew I was never normal. After he had explained (or rather yelled) that I was a demi-god 6 years ago, blaming ME for my "freakishness", he had never gotten far enough as to explaining who my mother was. I didn't really care, I guess. Or I was just to afriad to ask.

Back to the present, I felt a sudden weariness overtake me. I limped into the camp entrence, searching for anyone to see me injured. Blood was running my face, staining my cheeks and matting my hair. I instinctivly patted my light,brown hair, now suddenly aware of how aweful I most look.

Trying to shove that aside, I croaked out, "Hello? I'm Annabelle Summers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

((Anyone wanna replyyyy pleasee :D)
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 pm

I stood above the girl, and blinked. "You okay?" I asked, bending over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Annabelle;;
I glanced at the guy, and then immediatly took a step back. I have always - and probably always will - be wary of strangers, and I wasn't go to let my guard down just yet. "Um, I guess so," I said, trying to sound strong.
My body had other ideas, of course.
As soon as I took a step back, my legs collapssed underneath me, and I clunched my side; the world was spinning.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 pm

I stepped forward. "You sure about that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Well...no." I winced, and then managed to heave myself onto my feet. "I'm Annabelle Summers. I ran -"
I hesitated as I was about to say "ran away from my dad." I didn't want anyone to know about my past right now.
"I just arrived here. My dad dropped me off at the entrence, and while I was walking, a monster had attacked me," I said, making it up as I went.
I looked at the boy again. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:25 pm

"Matthew Aires, son of Apollo." I said, normally.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 pm

i walked down. to see a girl and a boy who looks like one of the Apollo kids. "hi you must be Matthew i didn't get to say hi to you before i left about four months ago and i got back yesterday and i found you" i said. then i turned to the girl." hi and did you get attack by a monster". i said.

leo: son of poseidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 pm

"Oh, nice to meet you."
I took a long look at his face, making sure he didn't suspect anything, before smiling.
He seemed innocent enough.
Trying to ignore the pain in my side, and make conversation, I said, "So...how long have you been at this camp place?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 pm

"Well, I was here on and off last year. This will be my first full year." I said, smiling. I blinked, "Do you need any help?" I asked her, then nodded to Leo as a 'Yeah, that's me.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm

((Oh, I just noticed your reply Azn (: ))

I turned to the boy that had arrived. I shifted my feet in the sand; I hated being crowded.
"Um...hi, I'm Annabelle. Yeah, a monster attacked me. Just a few minutes ago, in fact," I bit the inside of my cheek, remembering too clearly only minutes before a monster had tried slashing my side apart.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm

"about six of five lost track by the way did you get attack by a monster"i said with a smile on my face.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

I looked at him. "What did you think, I mauled her or something? Of course she got attacked by a monster!" I said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Annabelle -

I laughed. "Yeah, Matthew totally came up to me and attacked me. He had these huge claws, too," I joked.

I nodded gratefully towards Matthew, to tired to try and act strong. I looked away from a bleeding gash that was staining my t-shirt. After three days of bleeding from monster attacks, I was never quite used to the blood yet. "Yes, that would be nice," I said, weekly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:40 pm

I laughed, and walked closer. "Here," I said putting my arm on her shoulder. "We should get you back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:43 pm

i laughed. "well it happens here all the time the monsters can get you since this hill can be a cafeteria for them since the magic fleece is over there that gives us a wall agianist the monsters its happen to me but now i lost my weapon in battle" i said. wow a mouth full.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:44 pm

I instinctivly winced as Mathew touched my shoulder. "Careful, a monster tried to tear me apart there,too," I said, before casting him a weak smile. I let me weight rest against him, finally overcome my pain and exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm

I helped her up the hill. "Were almost there." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:48 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief. Ow, bad idea, I thought to myself, flinching again.
"Are we going to one of the cabins?" I asked nervously. I didn't know who my mother was yet, and I wasnt sure if I wanted to find out just yet.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

"No, were going to the infirmary first." I said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

i sigh watch her pain. gods this is going to be a handful since 2010 has alot of new kids."so what attack you" i said

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 pm

"Oh, duh," I said to Matthew, feeling stupid.

I looked at Leo and shrugged. "I dunno. I wasn't really focused on what it looked like, I just getting out of there before I was Monster Meat! Greek Mythology was never my best subject anyways," I admit.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm

I laughed. "Same here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm

"Good. I'm not the only one!" I said, laughing. "Truthfully, I thought this place was going to be filled with Greek Mythology brainiacs. English is my favorite subject. More writing, less learning about insanse Greek monsters that kill people." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 pm

I laughed. "You like writing, huh?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3   Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookout world, Annabelle Summers is arriving :3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next