Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters

Go down 
+2
starsandskies2298
Half_Blood_Ninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters Empty
PostSubject: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Half-Blood

Name: Dominica "Minnie" Raycroft

Age/Birthday: 14, 7/7

God Parent: Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Alan Raycroft (father), Stephanie Raycroft (step-mother)

Years in Camp: 1

Brief History: Minnie has never been a 'regular' kid. She's had problems with ADHD and dyslexia ever since she was 4.  Her father told her about camp when she was 13, when the monsters began to attack her. She went to camp for a year and was claimed by Aphrodite a few weeks before the end of the summer. She used to go to private schools, because her dad is a wealthy male model. She is homeschooled by her stepmother right now, because she's been expelled from 3 different schools in the past 5 years.

Physical Appearance: Dominica is tall and thin, with wavy brown hair and full lips. She has a freckle on the right side of her forehead, which her dad calls her 'beauty mark'. Her eyes are shiny pools of turquoise, with long dark brown lashes. She has healthy skin, and never has acne problems. She usually dresses in blue or white, because she thinks these colors accent her eyes. Though she comes from a wealthy family, she doesn't wear fancy clothes. She generally wears t-shirts, sweatshirts, or sun dresses.

Personality: Though she's a daughter of Aphrodite, Minnie isn't much of a girly girl. She was never the kind of kid that dreamed of being famous, or being a 'Barbie Girl'. Dominica doesn't want to be like her dad, living by her good looks. She's training to be a great warrior, and works at it every day. Minnie is strong, considerate, intelligent, and confident. She's outgoing, but sometimes speaks her mind too much, hurting people's feelings in the process. Sometimes she can get a little bossy, but it's not an uncommon trait in the Aphrodite cabin.

Fatal Flaw: Dominica sometimes overestimates herself, or pushes herself too hard.

Pets: A dove named Kevin, who sleeps in a hanging bird cage by her bed.

Talents: She can sing beautifully, and she's a good fighter. She can communicate telepathically with doves.

Weapons: A longbow which she keeps 
strapped onto her back, and a quiver of arrows. She keeps a dagger of celestial bronze at her waist, but relies mainly on her bow in combat. 

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Other: n/a
-----------------------------------

Half-Blood

Name: Damien Ashfold

Age/Birthday: 15, 4/13

God Parent: Nike, goddess of victory

Mortal Family: Carolyn Ashfold (stepmother), Roman Ashfold (father), Sophia Ashfold (half-sister)

Years in Camp: 5

Brief History: Damien ran away from his Brooklyn home when he was 10. He felt rejected and unappreciated by his family and his peers, who frowned upon him because of his ADHD and  dyslexia. He was led to Camp Half-Blood by a gut feeling, and it's been his home ever since. Damien doesn't believe he'll ever return to his mortal family. He lives in the Hermes cabin, because there isn't one for Nike yet.

Physical Appearance: He has chin-length black hair and hazel  eyes. Damien's face is spotted with freckles from being outside all the time. He's tall, and very muscular from all his training at camp. He usually wears a plain white t-shirt and bermuda shorts, with grey converse shoes. His teeth are very white, and he's constantly smiling to show them off.

Personality: Damien's very optimistic. He's friendly and considerate of everyone's feelings. He's really nice, and he tries to help all the younger campers out as best as he can. He trains hard every day, preparing to fight any monster that might cross his path. He's got really good luck, but sometimes lets it go to his head. He's not all that bright, and sometimes has 'blonde moments'. Sometimes he relies on his good luck too much and gets too cocky.

Fatal Flaw: Damien sometimes gets overconfident, and he's a bit thick-headed.

Pets: none

Talents: Other than the fact that he's skilled with a sword, he always seems to succeed at everything he does, whether it's in the exact way he wants it or not.

Weapons: Damien carries a celestial bronze sword in a sheath at his belt.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: He can raise one eyebrow by itself. Wow!
----------------------------

Half-Blood

Name: Sierra Gallenstein

Age/Birthday: 9, 8/25

God Parent: Demeter, goddess of the harvest

Mortal Family: Darren Gallenstein (father)

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Her father left her when she was 6, because he lost his job. He was a single parent and couldn't afford to take care of her, so he took her to camp. He stood at the gates and told her to go inside, because he wasn't able to go any further. Giving her a locket with his picture in it, he promised to come back to her one day. She stepped solemnly through the camp gates, and she's lived there ever since. On her 8th birthday, she was claimed by Demeter.

Physical Appearance: She's got messy blonde hair that flows a little bit past her shoulders, and blue eyes. Her skin is a light tan color. She loves green, yellow, and pink, so she often wears clothes that are these colors. She is about 4'5" tall, and thin. She looks like she hasn't quite grown into her feet yet; they're a bit big. Sierra usually wears a daisy tucked behind her ear. Her father's locket hangs around her neck.

Personality: Sierra is quiet, but friendly and kind. She is very emotional and sensitive, and can be a bit of a crybaby sometimes. She is optimistic, and tries to look at the brighter side of everything. She loves making new friends, even if the friends aren't human. She's not the fighting type, and prefers growing plants to sword training. But occasionally, she'll practice with her knife, just in case. She's not that talented when it comes to combat, though. She hasn't gone to school since she was 6, and she's not the brightest person when it comes to book smarts. She's also a bit of a crybaby. She can be really whiny, and she thinks she's cuter than she actually is.

Fatal Flaw: She's short tempered, and gets upset easily.

Pets: none

Talents: She can make plants grow faster, and stay alive longer. 

Weapons: Sierra has a celestial bronze knife that she keeps in a sheath at her waist.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: She has a killer puppy-dog face.

Last edited by Half_Blood_Ninja on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Great! I love your characters! Now all you need is for an admin to accept. If you need help or want to roleplay, just PM me :)
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Does this mean I'm approved, or what?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Nope. Only blue and purple names can accept character. She just means that she thinks your character is good. I would like you to add some more flaws to each of your character though! Other than that, they look good, so once you add some more flaws, I'll accept them!
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 pm

okay!
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Is anyone looking at this? I've waited like 4 days...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 am

Sorry for the wait! That was silly of me. xD I would still like you to add some more flaws in the "Personality" section, though.
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 am

I can't really think of any more... Have you read it since I last changed it? I added a few more flaws.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:03 am

I don't see anymore. Their perstonality sections still look perfect. Did you perhaps add the flaws to the fatal flaw section?

The personality section is for all things having to do with their personality; how the interact with others, what they like, what they dislike, what they kind funny, if they're a leader or a follower, brave or scared, major flaws, minor flaws, etc.

The fatal flaw section is for the one flaw that might get them killed; they're too brave, they underestimate themselves, they can't stay on task without moving to something else, they're a perfectionist, personal loyalty, etc.
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Okay, I fixed it. And yeah, I did put them in the fatal flaws section. Thanks for saying something, because I was kinda confused. :)
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 pm

So yeah, is it okay now?
please?
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 pm

This waiting stuff is annoying...
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Nice characters!

If you ever want to RP, PM me? c:
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:30 pm

I would, if these people would
AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING! I've been waiting for a reply for like 3 days.
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:39 am

PM them with a link to the page and I'm sure someone will get to it soon.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Sorry, sometimes the mods/admins can't get on. Trust me, I know, waiting isn't fun. But great characters! Hope they're accepted soon!
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

See if any admin/mods are on the chatbox sometime and ask them. That's what I did. c:
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Very very sorry about the long wait! Feel free to message myself or another staff member any time we take too long and nudge us toward your character topic. We don't mind at all! It's our job. xD

Anyways, all three of your characters are accepted!
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Congrats! x
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:09 am

yeah, they're usually pretty busy :)
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:36 pm

it's been almost a month now! someone better answer or I think I'm going to quit the site! This is dumb. I was really looking forward to roleplaing here, but...
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Crispy Bacon wrote:
Very very sorry about the long wait! Feel free to message myself or another staff member any time we take too long and nudge us toward your character topic. We don't mind at all! It's our job. xD

Anyways, all three of your characters are accepted!
Your characters have been already been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Half_Blood_Ninja

Half_Blood_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 am

lol Sorry! I forgot to go the the next page. Silly me!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:40 am

It's alright! I do stuff like that all the time. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters   Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half_Blood_Ninja's Awesome Characters
Page 1 of 1