Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dionysus Valentine's Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Dionysus Valentine's Box Empty
PostSubject: Dionysus Valentine's Box   Dionysus Valentine's Box I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Dionysus Valentine's Box Cork_box_by_crysbrite

A makeshift box of glued together wine corks lays half hazzardly on the floor of the Dionysus cabin. Based on the fact that today is valentines day, this looks to be the Dionysus valentines's box.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Valentine's Box   Dionysus Valentine's Box I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 am

It had been a few days ago that Scorpius had met the lovely Victoria. He'd liked her from the start and now liked her even more. He thought he should just slip her a surprise, what better way was there than this? He slipped in a letter. The soft but simple white envelope filled with soft rose petals. When it would be opened they'd all come falling out.

My love,

As sweet as the smell of a rose.
Your touch as soft as the gentle breeze.
As alluring as a bee to honey.

Love,

Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Valentine's Box   Dionysus Valentine's Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 pm

((Ugh...vomit. xDD JK.))

Mayza skipped into the room wearing a tie-dye t-shirt with her frizzy brown hair flying in all directions. She skidded to a stop at the Dionysus box. Mayza thought about what to write for a moment before deciding:

come dougie with me
~mayza

Mayza signed her name with a flourish of her pencil and slipped the Valentine into the box.
Back to top Go down
The Old Yellow Dog

The Old Yellow Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Valentine's Box   Dionysus Valentine's Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Valentine Late

I walked into the cabin and slipped in a black envelope with a gold seal it said 'To Layla'

The note states and follows on black paper

You are the only one that has ever stolen from me but you were a newbie and only stole one thing thought it was most important you knew where to go
You stole my heart Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Valentine's Box   Dionysus Valentine's Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dionysus Valentine's Box
Page 1 of 1