Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hades and Minor Valentines' Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Hades and Minor Valentines' Box Empty
PostSubject: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Hades and Minor Valentines' Box Yer_mouth___ZIP_IT_by_maidinmetal

With the help of some Hephaestus campers, the Hades cabin has come up with a truly disturbing valentines' day letter box. It seems to reflect their stance on the day of love fairly accurately.
The lid of the box is slightly left open, the grinning mouth at the front seems to welcome other campers to feed it their delicious and vulnerable feelings.

"Feed me your letters."

~_~_~_~_

On the other side of the room on a pastal sitts a shiny, box. Looking in it you see it's covered with mirrors. Only after a few mintues of looking into the mirrors you notice that when looking into the mirror do you realize the person staring back at you is doing somthing different then you and has a aura around it. Theres a slip in the corner to place a letter in. A red rose sits by it to show it's a Valentine box.

Hades and Minor Valentines' Box Acryli10
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Zan marched into the cabin, with her cards in her hand. They were all written with scrawly chicken-scratch handwriting. Her writing sucked, plus it looked like a guy's. She dumped the letters on the Hades cabin leader's bed and searched through the pile for Minor Gods Cabin leader's. "Aha!" She exclaimed pulling out the one, decorated with moons and made with dark blue construction paper. She placed it in the box, and sauntered back out.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Her face hidden behind her fur hood, Baylee snuck around the back door into the Hera Cabin and ripped off a piece of scrap paper that was given next to the box. Under her breath, she whispered the words as she wrote down the love note to her love, Jake.

You're in each thought I have
And every breath I take
My feelings are growing stronger
With every move you make

You're an angel from above
who takes away my pain
My love for you is so strong
It's always just the same

You are everything I want
You're so pure and true
I love you with everything I have
And I love everything that you do.

~Baylee Rose McCarnille

Folding up her letter and writing "Jake Night" on the front, Baylee quickly rushed out of the cabin belongside her best friend, Roxanne.

-Whoa, you ever noticed that if Roxanne and Baylee get married to their lovers, they'll be sisters-in-law? It's really hard to explain. So two half sisters marry two brothers. Strange, huh?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Whatcha mean? Zan's in love with Sam...who is a son of Hermes. YOU FAILURE. xD I still luff Baylee.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:52 pm

-Oh, I thought she was in love with Jake's Brothr, Erik...?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Whoa...no...that was...*counts on her fingers* two boyfriends ago.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Kaitlin Cox

I quickly walk into my cabin, fresh from making a Valentine. I walk over to the Valentine's box and drop one in for Carter. I sorta liked him. I signed it with my initials: K.C. Then I walk over to my bunk, watching the box. Was there any in there for me? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 am

Carter, was napping on his bunk, at the time that Kaitlin had slipped in unoticed. His eyelids fluttered open and he sat up slowly. His bare chest had sleeping wrinkles on it and his hair looked messy and like he just woke up. Still adorable, but still. He hadn't noticed Kaitlin but he did remember that he had a Valentine for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Valentines' Box   Hades and Minor Valentines' Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hades and Minor Valentines' Box
Page 1 of 1