Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minor God Nomination Box

Go down 
+2
Banana
Inaniloquist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Minor God Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:03 am

A simple irridescent box has been places on a sturdy oakwood table. Beside it is a peacock quill dipped in an ink well as well as several small sheets of vellum paper. It seems to be the nomination box for the new minor god cabin leader.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Raphaela seemed nervous. Twitching slightly. She was the first one to vote. And she didn't know who. But then, a name appeared into her mind. With an elegant script, she wrote the words:
Zinnia Melion, daughter of Chaos

and had to smile to herself. Zinnia was perfect for the job. She was already a soldier once, so her instincts for leadership is already there. She placed back the pen, and walked casualy out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Alfie walked into the cabin, he saw the box. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, and wrote his name down
- Alfie Patten: child of son of Hades and daughter of Persephone -
He placed his name in the box. He would be a good choice because he grew up at camp and therefor had been there all is life. He knew a lot about what it took to be a good cabin leader, and he knew the rules and would be able to bring some cool new ideas to the cabin. After he cast his name, he walked out and headed somewhere to have some down time.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Ivy knew exactly who she was voting for. Herself, of course! Ivy quickly scribbled down,

Ivy Collie

"Ivy Collie!" she said aloud, while writing it down. She had total confidence in herself! So what is Ivy just arrived at camp!? She would be a perfect leader. Once she put the paper in the box, she skipped out of her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:10 pm

As a joke,in the nomination box,I wrote:

The Pizza Guy,Once he got lost and ended up on the beach,like,25 years old

I figured he'd still probably get half the votes.Everyone always votes for the joke.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 pm

- Just butting in but A Child of a son of Hades and Daughter of Persephone would live in the Hades Cabin with his 'quarter siblings' because of the blood of Hades and Hades's wife, Persephone so technically you cannot really apply for CL here ;)

Sorry Hawk! -
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 pm

OOC: why not, Persephone is a minor god.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

PostSubject: Re: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm

(( Actually, in such a case, the camper would probably choose which cabin they would stay in. Since Alfie is 1/2 Persephone and 1/4 Hades (oh my, that sounds odd), Alfie's dominant god parent is Persephone, it makes more sense for him to stay in the Minor Gods' cabin. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor God Nomination Box   Minor God Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor God Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1