Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BethArnold_Demigod

TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 pm

I sigh, frustrated. I don't even know any of you I look at Katie and mouth the words help me
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:04 pm

I shrugged and mouthed back 'Don't look at me.' and I turned to Carmen "Like maybe no mutilation? Or anything bloody/permanent?"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:08 pm

I look at Oliver desperately. Can I answer something else? Possibly something NOT potentially embarrassing and/or humiliating? I Pull a puppy-dog face
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 pm

I nod to Ellen, agreeing with her. Then I turn back to Beth. "Come on, you agreed to do this. You answer the question."
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:11 pm

I groan. Fine. But this has nothing to do with feelings! It's purely for the sake of getting this over with. I pick Ellen. I sigh. There. Happy?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

"Whatever," I waved my hand at the Hecate chick.
"Finally," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm

I grin. "Yes, very. Now you have to pick someone." I look aorund the room and pause my music..
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 pm

I laughed slightly. This was getting weird. I looked at Carmen. Uh, Carmen. Truth or dare?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 pm

"Dare," Biotch. I could handle this. I wanted this to get intresting. I've been in boring Truth or Dare game, ugh.
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:29 pm

I smiled, thinking. Hmmm... I dare you to... Give this cabin's next unsuspecting guy a great big Kiss. I grin. If a Stoll brother were to come in, this would be hilarious
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 pm

I arched an eyebrow. "Kiss someone who I'm barely related to? Wow," I said, feigning scaredness. I tapped my fingers on my knees.
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:33 pm

I shrug. Well, it's the best I can come up with I sigh. This was going to be a long evening.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm

I sighed watching the door, Wondering who was about to get the surprise of their life. "This is gonna be interesting" I muttered
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I look at the door and, as if right on cue, Travis Stoll strolls straight into the cabin. Well, Carmen. At least youn know the guy. I laugh
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Hey, at least Travis was pretty hot for a half-sibling. I hoped off up the bed and out into the main Cabin where he was. I approached him. "Hey Travis," I said. I quickly leaned forward and kissed him full on the lips for maybe three full seconds. I pulled away then whispered something to him. "Later," I waved goodbye and entered the room again.

I can't RP Canon characters so there's not much I can do.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 pm

I smirk. "Nice." I yawn, then scratch the back of my neck. I was a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:01 pm

My Jaw dropped, "W-wow!" I managed, She was much more passionate with that than I expected. "Someone likes their brother."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 pm

I rolled my eyes. "I'm barely related to him," I said with a shrug. "Ight. My turn. Ollie," I pointed to him. "Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

I grin. "Dare, please." Finally, I thought. Its about time.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 pm

"I dare you to prank call Chiron," I said. I pulled out an iPhone from my back pocket. I tossed it at him, landing in his lap. "The number is in there. Don't ask how I got it," I said with a blank look, looking at the phone.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm

I smirk as I call the number. Chiron answers with a "Hello?" Trying not to laugh, I reply in a German accent. "Hello, this eez ze head engineer of your phone company. Ve are trying to do ze mandatory phone test, so please repeat after me. 'I am a complete and total idiot.'" Chiron repeats, and I grin at Carmen. "Very good. Now, repeat this, 'My undies are currently on my head.'" He repeats, and I almost start doubling over in laughter. "Good. Now you are done! Your complimentary Justeen Beiber tickets will be sent to your summer home in Kentucky. Good-bye!" I hang up, and toss the phone back to Carmen. "I can do anything."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm restraining myself from laughing. "Nice man real nice!" I manage chocking on the hilarity. "So who's next?" I managed chuckling still.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:48 pm

I laughed, and I shoved my phone back in my pocket. "Next?" I asked with a grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 pm

I grin and turn to Ellen. "You. Truth or dare?" I ask Ellen. I have a really awesome dare for her, but knowing girls, they'll pick truth.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 pm

I thought about Beth's dare, "Dare" I said, knowing it couldn't be anything THAT bad. Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next