Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] Empty
PostSubject: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:33 pm

I walked into the Hermes Cabin, after everyone should've been asleep. I tricked the Hermes kids to sleeping in the Forest for the night. Tsk, so gullible they are. I set up the Truth or Dare game, and I only invited a few people. I knew how hectic and loud it could be. We would totally get busted for it. I shut the door slowly so it wouldn't make a noise. I sat down, knowing the other would arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:35 pm

I knock at the cabin, ready for the Truth and Dare game. I needed to have fun! So that's why I accapted to come
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Stark came jogging into the Cabin snickering when it was empty knowing it was Anastasia's doing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:36 pm

"Come on in," I said, smiling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:38 pm

I walked right into the cabin, not caring if i knocked or not.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:38 pm

I entered " Hello!" I said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:40 pm

OOC: It doesn't matter if all of your characters join. The more the merrier (:

BIC: Alrighty then," I said, clapping my hands together. "Hermes is outta here, who wants to start?" I asked, smiling evilly.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

" Not me!" I said, sitting

ooc: I used wrong color. And, I'll only use Yume, otherwise, I'll be lost
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

I sat back, wanting to play but not wanting to go first.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 pm

" Guess you'll have to go first!"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:01 pm

"Cool," I said, drumming my fingertips together. I looked around at everyone. "Truth or Dare, Yume?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:05 pm

" Hum... Truth!" I said, deciding I would choose dare later
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 pm

"I'll start off simple. Ever dated a guy here? If so, who?" I asked, leaning forward on my elbows.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:33 am

" Yes, Julian, son of Hephaestus" I simply replied " My turn. Stark, Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 am

Sighing Stark looked at Yume, "Dare," he answered simply.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:02 pm

I start thinking... " hum... How about you go outside screaming something stupid?" I said, smiling

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:06 pm

"Something like, you want to marry red jellybeans, or that you're gay," I said, laughing a little to myself.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:08 pm

I laugh too " Yeah, that kind of things"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

I smile deviously. "Well? Go on," I said, motioning to the door.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:38 pm

This game was interesting. I laughed silently to myself as I watched, waiting for my turn.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Stark shrugged and nodded as he walked outside after commenting that his girlfriend, Angelica, wouldn't like it if he were gay, "Ladies and Gentlemen! I have come back from New York to tell y'all I will be getting married to a great big jelly bean the size of your heads!" he said smiling. He walked back inside and sat down like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 am

I start laughing
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:15 am

Smiling as I sat back down I started to think of things I was going to make people admit or do.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:13 pm

"I guess its my turn?" I asked, speaking up.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:43 am

" Stark gotta choose" I said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]   Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare Game! [Closed to Alexis, Achilla, Blueberry, and Yume]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next