Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]

Go down 
+5
selene
d og
Katie Firebird
Panama
jessica
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Rosetta asked, "Why won't you play Truth or Dare, Terry?" She knit her eyebrows because she was frustrated. She tapped her foot at her brother. She could be stubborn at times, but so could her brother, that was one of the few things they had in common.

"Because I'm working on this cute girl who doesn't seem to like me very much," replied Rosetta's twin brother, the tall Terrance Twin. They were children of Aphrodite. He looked at his sister trying his best to have a serious face. He couldn't help smiling because he smiled at every girl, even his own sister.

"You can be so stubborn, sometimes. You can make this girl jealous."

"Fine I'll play Truth or Dare."

"YAY."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 pm

I walked by the twins as I entered the cabin. "What are two doing?" I asked stopping to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 pm

I Knocked on the cabin door "Is anyone there?" I asked "I'm bored"

OOC: Zelda can't tell a lie it's impossible ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
d og

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:39 pm

I walk in without knocking. "Ha ha i'm an intruderrr. But don't worry ladies im not a pervert. Whatcha doooooing?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 pm

I walked in and sat down on a random bunk "Did I hear something about a Truth or Dare game?" I asked
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:42 pm

"Truth or dare? I wanna play!!!"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:44 pm

~Okay.

~"Hey Jimi. We were getting ready for a game of Truth or Dare. Care to join. Hello, I'm Ginny and this is Terrance," said Rosetta smiling. She was much more talkative than her brother, Terrance. She introduced her and her brother and sat down. She said, "Who wants to make the rules? How many truths you can do in a row? What happens if you pass on a dare?"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 pm

"I'm Scourge! Only two truths in a row, and you can only pass on a dare once."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 pm

" I say 2 truths in a row and, You can pass a dare only once after that if you don't do a dare you have to stay in your underwear for the rest of the game?"

Themis - Titan of Balance and Order/Rules
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

"Sounds good to me," I say calmly. "You want to start us off Rosa?"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:48 pm

I wait for the game to star. "La la la."

Last edited by Kon the Talking Bear on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:49 pm

"What happens if you pass on a dare more than once?" asked Terrance. Usually he didn't ask questions, even in front of a small crowd. Rosetta looked at everyone and thought of something to say.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:50 pm

"THEN, THEN, THEN, YOU HAVE TOO!!! I can't think of anything."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 pm

I frowned "Then that person must stay in their underwear the rest of the game"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:52 pm

~Some of you are forgetting to post four sentences per post. Please remember. Thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:54 pm

"Okay, stay in there underwear for the rest of the game for guys and for us girls you can have your bra on as well." asked Rosetta. She wanted everything to be clarified before they started. She got out a whiteboard and wrote down the rules.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:55 pm

"Okay then. I hope its not a girl. But THEN AGAIN..." I giggle like a pervert. "When ae we gonna staaarrrt?" I complain. Usually I wasn't this hyper or perverted. Oh well I guess I would have to live with it. I twiddle my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 pm

I nodded "That sounds right, Are we all clear?" I said not even waiting for an Answer, "Should we make a limit to the intesity of the dare's?" I asked wondering how awesome this would be.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

"NO. NO LIMIT." I demanded. I wanted this game to be as intense as possible. I announce that how I want the game. I wait for an answer. Then again, I also wanted to hear someones truth. Or to see someone do a dare.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 pm

"I don't think so. That wouldn't be any fun," I say smiling softly. I wasn't all that perverted. I was just bored is all.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Rosetta put the rules on my bed-side table against a vase. She started, "Let's tell each other our names before we start. I am Rosetta Twin, daughter of Aphrodite."

"Terrance Twin, son of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 am

Zelda Trinity Daughter of the Titaness Themis
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:01 am

I glare at the girl. Then I look up at Rosetta. "I am Scourge Thomas. Son of Nemesis. I come up with perfect dares... muwahaha..."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:01 am

"Jimi Perry, Also Aphrodite. So don't make me do anything weird with these two," I tell the others pointing to my siblings.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:04 am

"Okay we can start. Zelda, truth or dare?" asked Rosetta. She smiled think of dares and truths. She decided on a couple possible truths and a couple possible dares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]   TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH OR DARE [O P E N]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next