Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] Empty
PostSubject: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Truth or Dare
Set up by Carmen West

I exited my CB Room and hopped onto the circular bed.

Spoiler:
I got that bed into the room, and it filled up nearly half of the room. It would be nearly perfect for people to sit on the edges of it for the Truth or Dare game. Some people knew it was here and I couldn't have too many people here, of course, because it would get busted. It was about 10:00 PM.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 pm

I knocked on the Cabin leaders door. I had needed to talk to her because I thought one of her campers had stolen my wand, "Hello?" I knocked again "Anyone there? One of your guys stole my wand!"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Slowly and quietly, I enter the cabin leader's room. I heard there was Truth And Dare, and I love those things. I would practically do anything. Literally. Once I almost ate a frog. I smile at the cabin leader- Cameron or Carmen or something. "May I come in?" I ask her, leaning on the side of the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 pm

I opened up the door. "Hey," I left the door open, and I hopped back on the circular bed. "Join the almost-party," I said with a fake smile. I knew people would get here soon.
Of course we were blamed for stealing a Hecate's kids stupid wand. But whatever. It was one of the things we did best.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:03 pm

I walked in admiring the Cabin Leader's room "This is nice" I complimented, "I guess I'll stay for awhile, As long as I get my wand back." I sat down on the edge of the bed, I hadn't been to Hermes cabin for a long time. "Where did you get this bed?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:05 pm

I grinned my Hermes smile, not looking at her. "No where special," I said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

I walk into the room and sit on the bed. I was single, so I wanted to make an impression, y'know? "I'm Ollie. Son of Zeus." I whisper to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 pm

I nodded approvingly to Ollie "Good to meet you." The bed was very comfy "Seriously, I might try for leader. I get a crappy mattress you get a mattress worthy for the gods." I shrug "Sounds good to me"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 pm

I gave a head nod to Ollie. "I've heard of you. My friend Piper mentioned you once," I said, looking at him. He wasn't all that bad looking.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 pm

I nod. "Cool." I reach into my iPod and pull out my iPod Touch. I put one earbud in my ear and listen to Dr. Dre's new single, "I Need A Doctor ft. Eminem".
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:20 pm

I heard his music, I decided my interests were better placed elsewhere so I tried and failed to tune it out. "Terrible music" I muttered quietly the louder. "What are the rules?"
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 pm

I knocked on the door of the Hermes cabin & slowly opened the door. "Um, hello?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm

I turn to the door. There was a girl there- looked like a Hephaestus kid. I wave my hand. "Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 pm

I smiles, a little nervous. "Thank you" I entered the Hermes Cabin- it looked really messy but, then agian, I wasn't really one to judge.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 pm

I patted the bed "Hello, We were just about to start with rules."
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:33 pm

"Uh, rules?" I walk over to the bed & sit next to Ellen. "what rules?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:35 pm

I wrinkle my nose and forehead. "Rules? Ight. No killing people. Who wants to start?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "I don't, ONLY no killing people?" I shrugged it was gonna get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I shot her a look. "What else?" I asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 pm

I raise my hand. "Me." I turn to Beth. "Truth or dare?" I was awesome at this game.
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:43 pm

I was confused but answered anyway. Truth
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Every post has to be at least four sentances long.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 pm

I nod and rack my brain for a question. I grin when I find the perfect one. "If you were a guy, which girl in the room would you kiss?" I smirk.
Back to top Go down
BethArnold_Demigod

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 pm

I was entirely weirded out by this question. Dude! I said. why the Hades would I tell you that? That's just plain disgusting!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

"Hey," I pointed out. "You have to answer it. You agreed to the game," I said to her, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]   TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH OR DARE [Closed to first 3-4]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next