Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Canon Characters

Go down 
+17
#Megz
Alec
Dusk
Banana
Bre Bre
Dan
Kendall
. Ʀ . ι . P .
Baby Lex
Nico
Zan
Katie Firebird
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Prince Hawk
tethys
Inaniloquist
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Canon Characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Yes please, I already sent it to Inan, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Hey everyone,

A few updates:

We won't be accepting anyone's Rachel Elizabeth Dare as right now, the Forum is suspended in time in the time period of the Battle of the Labyrinth book, and the only time a user would get to roleplay her would be Off Campus. Also, if she was available as the Oracle at the Camp, it would complicate the Quest request things even more, and we would rather not have that distress. (But don't worry... we have lots of things planned as time progresses on. ;))

Also, I know most of you were wondering about how our capabilities blend into this. We've decided that we're going to have to apply as well, as any other member would, and of course get rid of one of our characters if we are accepted (we won't be judging our own applications; if one admin creates an application, he/she will not be the judge of whether it is approved or not). I'm not sure how many canon characters we will be accepting (one per person, but how many people?) but I or another admin will get back to you all on that.

Thirdly, keep on sending me, Crispy, Inan, or Zan those applications! We love reading through them, and it's really interesting to see how you all perceive the characters.

If you have any other questions, PLEASE ASK. We don't want anyone to be confused, or unhappy. Also, if you have any other suggestions, please do speak up. The admin section is constantly in motion, with LOTS of applications, LOTS of ideas and suggestions, and much more; so we're all ears!

One more thing, please PM the applications to ALL admins, that way if one of us is absent or is not available at the time, another will post the application so it's able to be discussed. Thanks!
(And no worries if you by mistake post it here... we can easily clean up any errors and then share it with the other admins, as Crispy pointed out so eloquently.)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 pm

AWWWW. Now I'm stuck with Katie Gardener... Dx And she might not even get accepted...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 pm

--Oh! I see! Thanks Dan. That was well written. It answered a few of my questions as well!--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 pm

I have a question/comment.

So, I assume these apps will be open for like ever so if anyone wants a God, it's open. But also, wouldn't it be kind of long for everyone to wait? I mean, two weeks to find out like if you can be Clarisse is kind of long, and people might start getting impatient. It seems like this a thing where you want everyone who wants the spot to apply, but that'd take to long. Could some of the apps (per say canon chars, not Gods) not take so long for replies? Like, maybe only one week, not two or three or more, so people can know there spots?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 pm

--I see what Moo means, and I agree. Here's why:

For the canon characters I think that what you guys want (not saying this is for sure) but is some who is active and can use the character a lot. I think people who reply soon, and have good charries, would be the best choices, unless they warn you that they would be gone around this time. I mean, for people like: Nico, Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Luke the people that want them will apply right away.

That's just why I agree with Moo. I don't know about you guys.--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Thing is, lots of members are really busy with school at the moment - as some of you may have noticed. I've realized that a chunk of our users don't have as much time on their hands with school/homework taking up most of the time that they do have. So we're going to wait a while, just in case their schedules loosen up or something of that sort. We probably won't have the applications open for more than a month, but it really depends on how many apps we receive and how many people want to be a certain character.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Oh ok! All the admins. I'll go send it to the rest of you too.
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Ohhh. I still don't think we should we waiting a too long for apps to get accepted, though.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:28 pm

I agree, but sometimes we don't always get what we want. xD It's a matter of life, so I guess we just have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Psh. Too damn lazy...xD It'll take like...a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:54 am

Hm, I really want Nico di Angelo, but I think Nico(the user is gonna have him.)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:00 am

--Death, I'm serious, if you want Nico, go for him.--
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 am

I did. I'm thinking of going back or chose another one though. Which reminds me, if you have a bog three canon, will you keep your other big three or kill him for the canon? (confusing?)
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Hm...I already have an Ares kid, so I'm not sure I wanna go for Clairese(and I can never seam to spell her name right X| )
But I went for Annabeth and I already have Mr. jayjay Windsor...so...Hm. *shrugs* oh well.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Clarisse* xD
I went for Katie because I didn't think many people would want her. I was thinking about Iris, too. :]
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Just my opinion, I don't like the idea of somebody non-admin/mod playing a god. It seems like too big of a responsibility. Not that i don't think you guys are up for it... Minor gods OK, but playing Zeus is a bit to over the top god mod, if you ask me. Don't get me wrong though..
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Well... It's not like he's going to kill people for no reason. The person who gets him will make him work the same way he would always.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 pm

I feel like my ex. Rp needed to be longer.. Idk I spent the better part of an hour just on that.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Not for Annabeth! It's way longer than it needs to be, in my opinion :]
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Still I don't think the admins need to give one god too one certain person. Well, Maybe Artemis, playing a large role with the hunters. Ah, I'm sure it will work out fine. I just hate the original characters T_T. that's just me though
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:55 pm

I'm not sure. The entire part of the example RP is to grasp wether you can accuratly act as that character. Most likely god/desses apps will be looked at much closer before assigned if at all!

@Tethys; I put like an hour into a period that covered only 5 minutes O.o Either I'm really good at writing or I had terrible writers block at the time. Which I didn't O.O
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

--It took me like an hour or two just to make Nico. But I didn't spend that much time on the others. Most of that time was spent on the example roleplay. For the others, the example roleplay took the longest, but not around an hour!--
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 pm

I know a ton of other people went for Annabeth...I feel like I should try out for either
1. A stoll brother
2. Clarisse
3. A god. Probably like, Artimis or something

I might make a good Thalia, though she's a child of the big 3...
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Feel I won't make it on Nico, I'm gonna try fir Connor now:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Characters
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next