Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Canon Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

What about them? I heard somebody say only admins or moderators can be them, but maybe well responsable and active non-admin or mods? I'm not sure. Annabeth is pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:46 pm

I agree. I would really like someone like Thalia or something.
Back to top Go down

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Kendy read 'our' section and Inan has clarified it more recently.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I know.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 pm

'Kay.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm

He didn't clarify it enough. What did he decide?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm

I dunno, I thought it was pretty well explained... Just read over the first two pages of the thread.
If you still don't understand, then I can explain it again.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 pm

'Kay.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Kendall, since you don't really seem to understand why canon characters are unacceptable, I guess I'm going to have to explain it to you again.

Like big three characters, canon characters can only really be handled by people who the admin feel are capable. People tend to act extremely OC while roleplaying as them, and not a lot of people can handle a lot of the immense powers that they have (end up god modding... etc.)
Because of this, it was decided that the only way we would ever allow for campers to roleplay as canon characters was if we created an application system, and even then, that would be difficult to sort through, seeing as a lot of people want to roleplay as canon characters (at one point we had three different Percy Jacksons running around the forum) and not all of them are going to be able to handle it. We don't want to have to sort through applications or deal with anyone who feels we might be unfair because we don't think they're ready to roleplay a canon character.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 pm

In Short your Giving the Canons to No One or People Who Admins feel are Able to handle the Responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Ahhh... So basically you feel like if one person plays a Canon Character, others would want to be one too. Since there's only a limited amount of Canon Characters, not everybody will get one and that will create a problem. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Characters
Page 1 of 1