Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Canon Power!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Canon Power! Empty
PostSubject: Canon Power!   Canon Power! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Ok, so first of all, this is Katniss Everdeen/Hannah goin on a rant here. And NO I did NOT hack Emily's account, she is here with me right now, breathing over my shoulder. O.o Yup. It's true. Now, she (and I) wanted to bring something to the Admin's/Mod's attention. As you can see from the fancy little titledoo there, it's about Canons. What about them?? Well, it has occured to me and Emily that Canons are not . . . recognized. What I mean by that is that whenever people turn in a form, they aren't recognized in any way. No PM back saying, "Yes, thank you for turning in a form! It will be looked at!" or "Looks good! We'll consider it!" Because with no PM back, we never know if it was lost, or even looked at.

Also, me and Emily think at LEAST that if you don't like/don't pick ours or anything, that you at least inform us. Saying something like, "You're not what we're looking for" or "I'm sorry, it was a great submission, but we found someone else that would be more suitable." Really, that's all we have to say! Hope you'll take this into consideration!

- Hannah & Emily

I LOVE YOU, BUT I HATE YOU
SO JUST KISS ME ALREADY
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Canon Power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Power!   Canon Power! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:39 am

I like this idea a lot cus I always wait for one of the mods or admins to come online in the c-box to make sure they got my app :')
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Canon Power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Power!   Canon Power! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am

I think responding is a thing we will do, easily, but the whole "I'm sorry," thing is harder. Often we don't know who will get the canon until we've looked over all of them! It sounds crazy, but it's true.

Now, we have been telling a few people who we see lots of potential in how they can fix the one thing about their app that gives us a reason for hesitation. That's really all we can offer. I understanding the want to know whether you get the character or not, but that might be hard to inform people of.

We'll definitely respond saying we got the app and we'll consider it, though!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Canon Power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Power!   Canon Power! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Thanks! (Back on my own account nao :3) I appriciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canon Power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Power!   Canon Power! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Power!
Page 1 of 1