Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Canon Characters

Go down 
+17
#Megz
Alec
Dusk
Banana
Bre Bre
Dan
Kendall
. Ʀ . ι . P .
Baby Lex
Nico
Zan
Katie Firebird
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Prince Hawk
tethys
Inaniloquist
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Canon Characters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Nah, Emily didn't receive the position of Apollo. We'd have told you guys if she had. xD

It's just the way the system is set up at the moment, only admin can role play canon characters for now, but that'll change soon enough. We're really getting crackin' on the whole choosing who's rpin' who, so yeah. Hopefully, you guys'll hear from us soon enough. We're probably just going to announce canon character role players little by little.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:48 pm

--About the Apollo thing, that was Dan. He was roleplaying as Apollo for me, because I asked him to do that. Sorry about the confusion, and cool Crispy! Thanks!--
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 am

Do the admins know who will be playing which cannon charrie, and how much longer will they allow for apps before announcing who got what. Also im assuming that you will keep taking them in even after theyve been announced, if there are still available ones. I think it would be too long if you waited for all spots to fill before announcing.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Can I cancel my app for Katie? I think I'm better having original characters vs. canons :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:49 pm

--I don't think the Admins know who will be playing which character yet, unless they decided today, and that would mean they do. I just know that they were going over them today, and that they'll be ready soon. Hope it helped Sky, though it probably didn't answer your questions 100%.--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 am

Alouεttε wrote:
Can I cancel my app for Katie? I think I'm better having original characters vs. canons :]

Pfft, I still want Katie. I finally found this topic... Anyways, can I apply for a character if she's a monster? Like Kelli, or Cerberus? It's actually someone else I want, though. ^^
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:56 pm

I KEEP SEEING KATIE AND I THINK, "WHO IS APPLYING FOR ME??"

Shift Key off; LOL
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 pm

--Ha ha Katie, everyone wants to apply for you!

I know what you mean, though. Whenever I see Nico, anywhere, I'm like, "Me? Huh? What?"--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:58 pm

xD Well, since I'm not getting an answer, I'm applying for her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:03 pm

I bet you can. Is she a canon? I think I know who it is . . . Maybe not. You probably can.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Ya. She appears frequently in a few of the books . . . x3 I'M JUST GOING TO APPLY.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Are these 'auditions' still open?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:55 pm

I assume so, I see no reason why'd they would be closed.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Ares wrote:
Are these 'auditions' still open?
Sure are.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Is Kronos available? I mean, I can see where you may draw the line in saying 'No' - So I'm just making sure I'd be allowed to play him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Nope, Kronos is not a canon character you can apply for.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Well that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:22 pm

--He's way too important, dude. It only makes since. He'd be a really complex character. If we even use him, I bet it would be an admin. (I don't know when we would use him. Final Battle?)--
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:28 pm

It would be easy to use him... Just have Kronos manipulate people from the background, then you'd obviously need a spy in the Camp and someone to be manipulated so they'd bathe in the River Styx and then become Kronos Host.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

It would lead to powerplay too, though.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:22 pm

I say an admin should play Kronos in the final battle. :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Agreed, Wish.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm

so what ones are avavialble still?
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Everyone except Katie Gardner, Athena, Hades and...er.... I forgot.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Alex has Clarisse... What happened to Alex, anyways? :0 Why isn't she active?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Canon Characters - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Characters
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: