Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A trip to the lake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayhay0613

A trip to the lake Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the lake   A trip to the lake I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 pm

I walked down to the beach. I didn't get too close because of the whole rivalry with Posiden and Athena but close enough to feel the air on my face. It felt really nice yo be sitting on the peir. I was a little worried though to tell you the truth. I hoped to get a tour soon. This place was so nice. I wasn't the freaky genius girl anymore. I was... normal. Or as normal as you can be when your a child of the Greek Gods. After a while I reilize no one is here so I decide to give myself a tour.
Back to top Go down

A trip to the lake
Page 1 of 1