Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tulsa Academy (a School)

Go down 
+2
Yume
Lightning
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:44 pm

ooc: yeah, but now it's 2 weeks. I'll go like that, it will last and go fast at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 pm

>..< Someone POST! $...$
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 pm

I opened my locker and grabbed some books, something had been nagging me since my first day here, but I had no idea what, I looked over at a kid from my class, "History? Right?", he nodded and kept on walking, "Great" I muttered, "More greek myths to learn about" I looked down the hall, "Like I dont know them already"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:58 pm

" now now..." I was in class, starting my work. but, again, that night I dream again about my sister. she confirm to me. the hole shrink again. but still, I'm wondering about something. A girl I met... but, I don't remember more. we were friend. So disturbing when you don't remember. feels like you've come from another world, but you have part of someone else memories.

ooc: now, it's one month from the beginning.

Bic:I was walking. Lunch time. I took my lunch, and started eating. no more weird dream. It's been 2 weeks now, since hte last time I dream about my sister. The hole didn't shrank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 pm

At Last Count I had been here for about 12 days Maybe more I had been sleeping alot, My Back was still very sore and I had many other cuts and bruises. I looked up from my sitting position and noticed the light was getting dimmer. Than i realized. My body cast a Shadow. I put my left hand in it and sure enough it healed. Great! I had an Idea, I quickly wrote a message on the back of my hand with my fingernail it hurt! and I put in the Shadows, I focused all my thoughts on to Kopa and the back of my hand healed and the message faded. Now I just have to hop Kopa is paying attention to his thoughts. He'll only think about it for maybe like 10 seconds C'mon guys the Chopper is due any day.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm

I hear a voice in my head... who's there? I said. I was so in my head, that it was like seeing in real. I closed my eyes to see better. It was weird. I found it normal to have someone in my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:24 pm

YES! I finally had made an empathy link with Kopa! "Kopa help me! It's Ghost! Daughter of Erebus. Stalker of The Shadow! Help ME!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 pm

" wait, wha??" I was confuse! but, then, all my memorie came back. I was kopa water, son of hades. And , Lynn, my friend, needed my help. " where are you? talk!" I got up and took my things. I was ready, just waiting for her to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm badly injured, There are Kronos mercenaries here and Lt. Kondretenko is here too. The other halfbloods are Aaron and Shadow, Maybe Annabeth if She'll help! I don't know how much longer they are going to let me recover... Hurry!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 pm

I hear Kopa murmuring and then sense a feeling in the air. an emathy link.. i ripped a peice of paper and wrote WHo has contacted you? on it then made it an airplane and soared it high above every one else and landed on her desk

Teacher: what was that? who's threw that? come here this instant Shadow, now.

strange no one outside of camp knew of that nick name... Monster? totality
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC: Hate to break it to you but you guys don't know your halfbloods >.>
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:41 pm

OOC: but some one who wasn't your friend has talked to Shadow... hes new but news gets around... i found a loop hole. his name well you'll have to find out...
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Katie Firebird wrote:
Unbeknownst to me, Or anyone else. The Principle Snapped his fingers and everyone froze, I came back into reformation. Then he snapped his fingers again his back right to me, What is he doing? I thought. He grabbed my arm and pulled me ( i had unfrozen by now. to The Door, he Looked back, snapped again. and Went through. He said "Your Friends memories have been reset. They have no memory of you or that battle.""Where are you taking me!" I yelled at him,"You'll find out." he said he pushed me through a door it was a small room, Like a cell but brightly lit. He grabbed my shoulder knife and quickly slashed a huge deep mark across my back. An I understood why it was bright. Erebus kids heal in shadow, he Intended to hold me hostage for something, I don't know what. But he couldn't risk me being well enough to escape. I howled in pain. and he said "Enjoy your stay!" I lay there in agonizing pain, wishing that one of my sibs would show up. Hurry Guys!

OOC: Please Do not notice i'm gone right away. Kopa will not be completly affected by the memory loss because He was facing the other way. He will have bits and pieces of memory, And will eventualy convince shadow that i'm somewhere in the school.

Otherwise go on with School life. Try to make this last 1-2 months? Thanks! it's part of a new plot i made!

OOC: yes a loop hole i want you to look at the orange word... Januberm was never your friend... he just showed up to help... and he is also the one who found Shadow and jogged his memorie... he also worked a little on Aaron and Kopa, annabeth, though her being a child of wisdom not easy to convince, untill the feild trip five days ago... to camp half blood. i can do it in a flash back form if you want... but i have looped you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 pm

OOC: Unfortunately friend Is General Term for which my case means someone not trying to kill me. A Pretty universal term for all Half Bloods i might Add.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: how do you know... dragons have been known to kill for food... i will add though he did think you were kionda tastey he MIGHT of killed you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Was he currently in a Position That i would have deemed threatening, He was not.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:08 pm

do i need to high light it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: the Part Where he is Mentioned attempting to kill half bloods, yes.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 pm

LightningStrikesTwice wrote:
UH... how? i don't remember what dad said...

I bash through the door and tackle 5 warriors... sorry look like you needed help...

Hey that girl looks tasty... no i will-- hey she does... <-------- THIS!!!
then i got tackled by a warrior with an Axe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

It's Easy to add things into a quote that arn't there
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 pm

uh... it was there go check pg 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:22 pm

UH... how? i don't remember what dad said...

I bash through the door and tackle 5 warriors... sorry look like you needed help...

Hey that girl looks tasty... no i will-- hey she does...
then i got tackled by a warrior with an Axe.

#1 Shadow Erebus cabin
#2 Mune (moon) Calypso's son
Thoughts
Januberm

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

You edited it before you quoted.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

and???????????? so what???????????? i still beat you... you didn't think of him in the beginning... should've respected the dragon boy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 pm

OOC: Nope Sorry I Win.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm

OOC: how?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tulsa Academy (a School)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next