Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

School's Out!

Go down 
+4
Boo Bunny
tethys
Ninja Poet
Elyse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyse

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:13 am

I got out of school yesterday! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I graduated 7th grade with all sorts of awards. How much school do any of ya'll have left?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:31 pm

D:
British school sucks. We get out tommorow { or today for me, I'm skiving for a while } and we're off for a week, then go back into school for another six weeks, and then we've finished! Then it's Year Nine and time to start GCSEs. T_T
-- Roo
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Lucky! xD We still have a few weeks left. We were supposed to have our last day on Monday, June 20th, but they made the decision it was pointless to have the extra Monday, so they took it off. So now school ends on June 17th! (Although last day for the teachers is Monday...) Unless you guys get less days of school compared to us, your schools probably start earlier. We start around September 9th, I think. xD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:10 pm

I GRADUATED 8TH GRADE ON TUESDAY. [X

FTW.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:27 pm

I get off next Friday. We were supposed to get off Thursday, but we got a week and a half off for school. It was good then, but not so great now.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Why does everyone else get to leave school a half a month before us? xD Youguysarelucky.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:06 pm

'Cause our teachers hate us and want to get rid of us. xD Your teachers must love you!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:10 pm

We need to go 180 days every year... xD
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Umm... I have... Lets see -counts on fingers- er, seven more years of school left? I just graduated from elementary school :DD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:52 pm

I've got . . . *Takes seventy hundred years to figure out* . . . 6 more years. Yeah. 6. Half of my school career.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:13 pm

I have... 5 years left of grade school. xD Then a bunch of years in college to become an astrophysicist.
Back to top Go down

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Seniors got out today, the 27th.

Graduation's the fifth and the rest of us stay in school until June 14th (Wednesday). -_-

BISHES, I'M A SOPHOMORE NOW. 8D
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:52 pm

I get out on June 8th. (: Then I'll have nine years left INCLUDING college! Five years left of youth school. xD I just named it that. xD
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:37 pm

My school ends on the Tuesday the 21 of this month. I WANT IT OVER NOW! Yet sadly they won't let me leave at recess. I could just walk right out the gate and walk home. Sadly it's against the rules so I can't wait till the 21.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:44 pm

We don't even get recess anymore. xD
Back to top Go down
Elyse

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:12 am

I have 5 years left of school not counting college. Then I want to be a teacher so I guess I'll have many more years of school after that.

The school I go to is really cool. In elementary school they only go 2 days a week and homeschool the other 3. In middle school (5th - 8th) we only go 3 days a week and homeschool the other 2. In high school they go every day. We only get recess up through 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:25 am

I have six - ish months of English school left. Then I move out to NYC and have to go to an American school. I have no idea how they work. all I know is that I have t have extra - tutelage to complete my GCSEs. T_T
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Where I am, I don't think it's legal to go to school for half the week, and be home-schooled for the rest. xD We had recess until 5th grade... We have 2 elementary schools; K-3, and 4-5, then the middle school; 6-8. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School's Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's Out!   School's Out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School's Out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: