Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tulsa Academy (a School)

Go down 
+2
Yume
Lightning
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Tulsa Academy (a School) Empty
PostSubject: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:59 pm

THis is it
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm

This was it, The So Called School My Dad was Making me Go, AT Least I had Shadow and Kopa with me so Boarding School wouldn't be all bad. Except That I was the only Girl In Our Group and it was gonna suck when monsters Attacked but you know not much else to worry about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 pm

OOC: Can someone tell me what's going on so I can join?
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 pm

" so, now, what are we doing?" I said, looking at the school. My mother asked me which school, and I said I don't care. She registered me here. now, at least, I know people.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm

SHadow is Ghost half bro and they were kicked into a boarding school and Kopa came because he was left for him self... so yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm

We had an Idea for the Non year Rounders to Go To This Boarding School.

Currently In this School it's me lightning and Yume, Feel free to make your own or join this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I'll join this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:08 pm

OOC: Kool

I noticed a Car Pull up and Annabeth got out, I nudged Shadow and Pointed "Hey Annabeth's Here!" i said.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 pm

" cool! more people!" I said, really happy. I tought I would be alone... So fun! " Hey annabeth!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 pm

OOC: GTG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: You be Back on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:12 pm

"Hey," I say, once I get inside. I give Ghost a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Hugging Annabeth was weird, It's not like we were good friends, but I guess she just needed reassurance she wouldn't be the only girl here either,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

"Anyway....." I say pale, "What was that?" I ask, a shadow flickers across the window.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm

I had said bye to Parker and the twins and came here, my mom had asked if I wanted to stick around a school for a bit to see if any new half-bloods were there, and for the education, had agreed, and got out of my moms car in the front of the school, I looked backat my mom, "Dont worry Aaron, you will be fine" she said, I smiled, she was ne of the few people who could get me to smile, I waved to her and shut the door, then turned to the school and slung m backpack over my shoulder, "Kill a ton of monsters and you still cant handle school, typical teenager"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 pm

OOC: Gaz Your Sig says PC me,

"What Was What?" I say Looking up "I don't See Anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:26 pm

"That...... Never mind," I say, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:28 pm

"Hey what Dorm are you In?" i asked Curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm

I shrug. "They didn't tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

I was gonna go Get My Schedule You Wanna come with so you can find out?
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 pm

" hey wait!" I said. I was actually looking at a school bus... " Your going getting your schedule?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

"Yeah, You wanna Come?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

" of course!!" I said, joining them. " he he. I wonder..."

ooc: got too go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:38 pm

OOC: You Be Back?
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:39 pm

ooc: tomorrow... but you can post, I'll answer when I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tulsa Academy (a School)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next