Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tulsa Academy (a School)

Go down 
+2
Yume
Lightning
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:39 pm

OOC: Yeah, I have 2 characters up for adoption, or they die.

I see the girl named Annabeth with some others, and walk up to them, putting my hood down when I get to them, "Aren't you from Camp Half Blood?", I said it loud, but no one gave me a second look, they were probably scared I would gut them, I had that aura of death around me, so mortals would normally steer clear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 pm

" hum?" I said turning around. " did you sau camp half blood?"

ooc: really got too go....
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 pm

I pull my Cap Backwards and Meld with the Shadows, "Somethings not right i'll be near be ready for a fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 pm

I turn around at the metnion of my name, "Camp Half-Blood?" I ask, "Is that what you said? There's no such thing." I say, trying to act dumb which is difficult for a child of Athena to do. "I'm Annabeth Chase. Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:48 pm

I pull out the hilt of my sword and show her, "I know who you are, and I can see you in the shadows, I can go through them too", I slip my sword hilt back into my pocket and hold out my hand, "Aaron Rost, son of Hades, just got here from Camp Half Blood, so I beg to differ about it not existing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm not Talking to You! i hissed at him. Something is Up Theres a Monster Near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 pm

"What is that?" I ask, the shadow past through the window agian, and if I wasn't mistaken it had gotten bigger.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:53 pm

I smile in the direction the girl is hiding in, "Well, I'd get out of the shadows, thats a hellhound I saw on my way here, I trapped it in the darkness for a while, deal with it later", I look t the other two girls, "So, your all going to this school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

"Why do you want to know?" I ask, getting a little suspisious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 pm

"Shut up Aaron i can handle Myself!"
Mortal --> Annabeth: "Hey you wanna come hang around with Us, Over here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:58 pm

"No thank you," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I stamped on the Girls Foot, "Get Lost" i growled.

Mortal: You Are So going to regret That, She said.

"Anybody else notice she was staring right at me yet I'm invisible.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm

I send a ball of darkness at the girl in the shadows, it hits her shoulder and knocks her back, "Dont think your more powerfull than me right now, kid"

OOC: How old is Ghost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

"I do," And agian the shadow passed through the window, exept this time, it stayed there. The school was now pitchblack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: 16,

"Ok Thats it!" I Lunged at Aaron my Knife already in a Reverse Grip ready to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm

I kick the girl backwards and slide forward, knocking her on to her back on the grass, "Really want to try? In front of all these mortals?". I knock the knife out of her hand and pull her up, then walk back to the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 pm

I kicked Aaron Behind the Knee, and it buckled, "Yea I'm Sure"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:30 pm

I recover my balance and spin around, lifting my leg and kicking the girl aross the face, she staggers back, and I take out my sword hilt, "Ok then", I let it extend and slide out into full form, I move into a ready position, prepared for any possible attack, I form a group of shadow balls beside me, ready to launch.

OOC: There should be some reaction from mortals and all that, maybe we canget kicked out of school today :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 pm

OOC: what is that? Black line much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 pm

OOC: Computer messed up
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:56 pm

I came back and saw, what it seems to me, a big mess. " hey, what's happening?" I said, my eyes wide opened. I start getting my Ipod out. but, I just let it in my hand. like that, I wold be ready... I saw the reaction of mortal " I don't know what's happening, but it's maybe not a good idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:01 pm

"Who's that?" I ask, the shadow was still covering the windows, the school still pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm

" who, me?" I ask...again, like often, I look everywhere. but this time...could be anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 pm

I tackled Aaron, half hoping that we would get kicked out of School for fighting, But i think Detention was more likely. "You Are Dead Underworld Kid!" i yelled at him.

Someone wanna RP principle breaking up fight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tulsa Academy (a School)   Tulsa Academy (a School) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tulsa Academy (a School)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next