Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Personal Mentors?

Go down 
+10
jehowell
Banana
Remplissage
Boo Bunny
tethys
Gazimu
Katie Firebird
Yume
maddie ☹
Kendall
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Personal Mentors? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 am

We really need mentors guys. We're really having some problems with new members.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Yeah...but there are so many members and with only two admins (one who is never on) it's a huge job.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Some of the members can help. There are some of us that wanted to help. But I do think the you, the admins, have alot on your shoulders right now. Maybe the mods or the cabin leaders could be the mentors instead.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 pm

There's still too many members for that...unless you wanna double up or something?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Too many people who want to be a mentor, or too many members?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:02 pm

He said Give them all to cabin leaders and mods

Zan said too many members unless they want to double up.

As in too many members for JUST Mods and CL's

I still think that we should have a roster (Doesn't even need to be a group) if mentors.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 pm

I think she is saying that there are too many members Tethys.

And Zan, only the members that asks or needs help will be mentored or something like that. I probably would help but I've got a different time zone and so when people log in, I'm out. So.....I think I'm only a help to people online when I'm on.

Kate, I'm not saying we should give them all to the mods and cabin leaders. I'm just saying that they can also help. Cause Dan and Zan have too much work to do in the site and Dan hasn't been online too long. And one more thing: I'm a girl.:]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:31 pm

I think that we should just use mods, admins, and a selective group of (around 10) people who are the 'mentors' would be able to conquer the questions. I, in fact, think that's a little overboard, because they're questions that you should be able to answer, if not, why are you a mentor? I think the 'selective group' should all be categorized to what type of questions answered (2 people, 5 groups/categories?) and mods and admins can like answer any question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Mentors?   Personal Mentors? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Mentors?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4