Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Personal Rooms?

Go down 
+3
Angel
Nico
Kendall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Well, I was thinking for the cabins with very few people in it we could have our own little mini beds with our own space to decorate? Like a seperate room that we can find pictures for. I mean, I don't think It's very fair that only the cabin leaders get to have special rooms. My point is that the small cabins should deserve personal rooms that not just the cabin leaders can decorate.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Well, if we let that happen, every cabin would want a special room. You can decorate a bunk whatever way you want, and one of the few special things about being a cabin leader is the ability to have your own room. They don't get that many privileges around camp, really, and having their own rooms something special that Cabin Leaders know they can finally have.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:55 pm

While it'd be nice if each person could have their own personal room, I don't think it can work that way. It'd be far too hectic. However, we can set it up so that there are multiple areas with beds, maybe four-five per room? Then it would be like dorm rooms and your character wouldn't feel as cramped. However, I think that personal rooms would be too difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 pm

I like Angel's Idea. Such as the less popular cabins get like two bunks per room, only if there are about 10 or 12 people in that cabin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:42 pm

I think that every room should have 5 beds. You can pretend your rooms are occupied, but what if your cabin suddenly rapidly grows? We don't want to have to set a whole new system of beds. Sure, there would be about 3-5 rooms per cabin, but this could be easily organized by the cabin leader! I'll show you what I'm thinking in the Apollo cabin, and some other CLs can see if they like it, as well as the members of the certain cabins!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 pm

I agree with Nico and Angel and Kdawg on the 5 beds per room. :]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 pm

^^^ ditto.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:08 am

I have created the rooms in the Khione cabin if anyone is interested in seeing them.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 am

Yeah but who decides what the decorated rooms look like?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:21 pm

The Cabin Leaders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal Rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Rooms?   Personal Rooms? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Rooms?
Page 1 of 1