Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game;; Roleplay

Go down 
+3
albatross
tethys
Baby Lex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Game;; Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Feeling alert, I managed to angle my body in a way, just so, and I landed on my butt. My head slammed into the ground, and I was grateful to be wearing a helmet. Whoever caused the ski lift to go down was asking for it.

I managed to stand up, but my legs hurt, and my helmet was cracked. Snowboarding without a helmet was dangerous, and right now, I had no helmet. A cracked helmet didn't exactly do its job. Turning to Kendall, I asked, "Who was it?" Braking a ski lift wasn't a thing you were calm about. "Oh! Never mind. Looks like we got put on a green."

I sighed as I flipped my board ver and started my downward climb. This would be too easy. "But at least we're at the top of this slope, and it's the longest way down!" This was the hardest green, and some thought it should be a blue. I guessed it would be fine, for now. Still, I was hurt, and the only way down was my snowboard.
Back to top Go down

Game;; Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2