Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

RolePlay Yourself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

RolePlay Yourself Empty
PostSubject: RolePlay Yourself   RolePlay Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:32 pm

I just had an idea:

Maybe we could have a week where people would create characters of themselves, and RP with that character for a week. You can change your name and places to protect your identity, but people would try and be as truthful as they can. I think it would be fun. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

RolePlay Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Yourself   RolePlay Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Whilst it is a good idea, people have the ability to do that anyway.
What you COULD do instead, is create an RP in Games in which you could rp as yourself. But it has been done before.

-- ninja;
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

RolePlay Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Yourself   RolePlay Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

yeah. but the rp games get really chaotic with character forms and all that. It would be nice to have just one week or so to be able to be yourself in a Rp.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

RolePlay Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Yourself   RolePlay Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 pm

You don't really have to create forms. xD Kendall did that once, but people didn't participate.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

RolePlay Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Yourself   RolePlay Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 pm

let me try it, then we can consider my idea. I though it might be fun to have a character that really is you in personality and appearance.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

RolePlay Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Yourself   RolePlay Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:52 pm

You can always make a character that is you, so I don't think we should have a whole 'nother themed week dedicated to it. I love having a character about yourself, though! I've done it before, but she's inactive now.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

RolePlay Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Yourself   RolePlay Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Yeah good point. I'd totally do that. I didn't think that you should before, but at the end of this week, I'll try it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RolePlay Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay Yourself   RolePlay Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlay Yourself
Page 1 of 1