Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who wants to Roleplay with me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Who wants to Roleplay with me? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to Roleplay with me?   Who wants to Roleplay with me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Hey guys:) If you don't know me, I'm Ally. (obviously.) I'm bored and looking for role-play on here. I'm in the eastern time zone, so that means the hurricane is coming. Shocked I'm looking for someone to RP with from central or eastern time zone because I can't stay up late, so I can't really role-play with western because that's like 3 hrs behind me. ... All my charries are girls, and I'm gonna use my charrie Sam. She's 15. Daughter of Hebe, goddess of youth and she's single and looking:D but also likes to fight, hangout, anything. So girl or boy charrie, it doesn't matter. If you wanna role-play, comment and I'll get back to you within minutes. Yep, minutes. It might say offline but I'm just gonna be on another website. Thanks and don't forget to comment!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Roleplay with me?   Who wants to Roleplay with me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Oh yeah an you have to e an active role-player, and please don't forget about the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Roleplay with me?   Who wants to Roleplay with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:04 am

Hey Ally! I would love to RP with you! But I'm in California at the moment, but I don't live there, I'm just visiting! So I'm gonna' be home in a few days, so you could make one now, or wait till I say I came home! And if you do decide to RP with me, I'm going to use Thana, daughter of Hades. Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Roleplay with me?   Who wants to Roleplay with me? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Hey Ally! I would LOVE to RP with you! I'm on the site at least once a day(unless something comes up[but I am not busy for a while]). So, you should look at my characters here : https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t6365-veronica-payton-s-charactersstill-needs-approval But, not with Ivy because I can't have a Big Three charrie yet. She's just there 'cause I had a good idea and didn't want to forget. So, yeah!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Roleplay with me?   Who wants to Roleplay with me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:17 am

Uhm, please don't double post. You could edit your posts though in the upper right place. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to Roleplay with me?   Who wants to Roleplay with me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to Roleplay with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: