Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

DO you want to roleplay with me??

Go down 

Am I good roleplayer??
Yes! Spectacular and fun! I love roleplaying with you!
DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_vote_lcap40%DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Yes. You are fine.
DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_vote_lcap10%DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Sure. You are ok. I guess.
DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_vote_lcap10%DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
No.
DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_vote_lcap20%DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No. You stink! I hate reading your crap.
 10% [ 1 ]
I don't care...
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

DO you want to roleplay with me?? Empty
PostSubject: DO you want to roleplay with me??   DO you want to roleplay with me?? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Ok. I am not sure if I am a very good roleplayer. This poll is for my fellow members to give me a precentage of people who think I am good. Please comment or reply if you have any other comments. Whether they be bad or good. I promise I won't fuss. I want any information I can get. :)
Back to top Go down

DO you want to roleplay with me??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: