Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game;; Roleplay

Go down 
+3
albatross
tethys
Baby Lex
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Alright, this is a place where you roleplay as yourself in a place. Simple as that. I'll be blue!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 am

I AM YELLOW.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 am

I'll be hot pink. xD
Back to top Go down
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 am

I'll be my normal color, #660033 ^^
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:07 am

So what exactly are we doing?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:44 am

Er, I think she means we just roleplay ourselves out. I'LL START AND I'M #99FFFF!

I sat on a bench in front of Starbucks with a Gingerbread Latte in my hand. My white earbuds were in my ears, connected to my iPod nano that has a green gel case on it. I wore a hot pink Abercrombie tee shirt with a colorful peace sign on front with some black skinny jeans I got from Old Navy. My hair had purple, green, and blue feathers on the left side that made me very noticeable. "Nice day out, isn't it?" I said in a hushed tone, obviously speaking to myself.

And then you guys post along it.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 am

I went to Starbucks, for no reason at all. In fact, I barely knew what Starbucks was. I was wearing pale blue jeans, with a plain pink long-sleeved shirt, covered by a cozy winter jacket. There was a random 11 year old, sitting on a bench. Bored, and hoping she wasn't a creepy murderer or something, I said, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am

OOC: What's with the creepy murderer thing? xD

BIC:

A girl walked up to me, so I paused my music (It was in the middle of my favorite song, so I was kinda hesitant.) and looked up at her. She looked my age, maybe a year older or so? I don't care much. I set down my latte and continued staring. Had she just said something to me? I could do something crazy, like fake a British accent or walk with a limp? "Uhm, Hey?" I said, my voice quivering a bit. I was always intimidated by older kids, she was in middle school after all. I'm still in elementary school, stuck with kindergardeners!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am

I walk out of Hot Topic, my favorite store ever, with about 5 bags. I was wearing my black Invader Zim t-shirt, with ripped jeans, and I had my big black sunglasses. My black hair was flowing down my back. I wanted to sit on a bench, but the only one was occupied by two girls. That didn't bother me. I liked making new friends. "Hi," I say as I sit on the opposite side of the bench.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 am

I looked over to a girl, who seemed a few years older. Smiling, I said, "Hiya!" I looked at the two and said, "My name is Tethys. I think it's a really weird name..." then I sat down on the bench. Bored, I asked, "What's up?"

OOC: Well, we don't know each other. It's a possibility... xD
Back to top Go down

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 pm

I'll just be cyan

The funny thing about almost dying, is that it really snaps everything else into perspective. For example:
I--actually never mind. You don't need to know about that.
The name's Shadow. Not really, but who said I needed to tell you my real name?
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm

I sit with my legs crossed on a bench. People pass by me in skis and snowboards. I held a cup of hot cocoa, my ear-buds in my ears. I listened to Lady Gaga, and I was playing a game. My cheeks had a rosy tint to them, boys staring as they go by. My long brown hair was in two loose braids. My brown eyes were hidden under a ski mask, and I held a brown and cyan snowboard.

"Why bother paying for lessons when I suck at snowboarding?" I hiss, kicking some powder snow. Geeze, I'd rather be stuck in a frozen pond than snowboarding!

Last edited by Koala on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 pm

I roamed the streets, my chocolate brown hair blowing in my face to the blue streaks underneath showed. I was on the hunt for peanutbutter. I was kinda messy--my snowboarding jacket was grimy and and face had dirt on it, and my converse had passed the description 'unusable' about 5 months ago. But this is me.
Ah the life of a child with devoriced parents.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm

--I'll be orange!--

I see the Starbucks and rush to it, eager for a latte or something. I see a couple of teens hanging out outside, so I join them, though I seem to be a lot younger. I smile a goofy smile and look at the girl's snowboard. "Hi! I'm Amelia, but call me Lia. You snowboard too?"

I had been holding my snowboard across my shoulders, using both arms to keep it put. Swinging it off of them and standing it up on it's nose I smile again.

I look back and see a few boys with snowboard motioning for me to come over. My group of friends. I rolled my eyes at them and shook my head no, so they went up to the mountain without me.

My hair is straight, like always, and a black beanie is pulled over it. My white snowboard jacket with cyan lining is zipped up, and my brown snowboarding pants are easy to walk in. They are comfortable, and they look cute, too.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 pm

I'll be green. Ps Nico i think we switched sence.

I sat alone just looking at my surroundings. I was never cordnate enought to ski or heaven forbid, snowboarding. My black hair, straight, was up in a ponytail tied by a black hair tie. I dug around in my skater jeans and pulled out my mp3. "Skillet, here I come." i muttered, plugging in the headphones. Peaple were staring at me but I was used to that. I knew they were staring at a 13 year old girl wearing a black v-neck, black combat boots, skater jeans, thick,heavy, black eyeliner and black fingerless gloves with silver a silver chain around her neck. Yeah that was pretty much me.

Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 pm

I saw a starbucks. I guess coffee would work too. I checked how much money I had on me and trotted into the store. I walked up to the counter. "Yo. Can I have the mocha thing?" I asked the cashier. "The mocha thing? White chocolate?" "Uhhh sure."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Tons of kids about my age approached me and I made my snowboard stand up on it's nose. "I'm Kendall, call me K, Kdog, Koala, Iguana, or Kendall." I laugh a bit and my eyes lit up, but they couldn't see it. I placed my ski mask on my helmet and I looked at them with my brown eyes. My long brown hair was down, as usual and I smiled.

I wore a grey fleece jacket with pink trim that was un-zipped to reveil a hot pink Aeropostale tee shirt with a neon multi-colored peace sign on it. I had skinny jeans on and over my fleece, I wore a dark purple vest with fur trim around the hood. "Anybody wanna go snowboarding with me?" I said, wondering if they'll notice that I'm a horrible snowboarder.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 am

"As you get to know me, you'll know that there's never a time I don't want to go snowboarding. Let's hit the mountain. Are you on blacks yet? Or should be go on blue trails instead?" I pick up my snowboard and hold it sideways with one arm.

I start to walk and talk, secretly hoping that we would catch up to my friends and my instructor. Now that I was on blacks, I was glad Matt, the guy that taught me how to snowboard in the first place, was still my coach.

My legs feel heavy, which is something that I had never experienced in the comfortable snowboard shoes I was so accustomed to. Also, my snowboard was getting heavier than I remembered it. My shoes dragged in the snow covered street. This was a ski town, so no cars were driving around.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

I blink open my eyes, confused. I'm on a street, and there's snow. I'm next to a girl. What happened? I did not just fall asleep on a bench, did I? I looked around, to see a few other people. Shrugging off my grogginess, I said, "Heyyy! I'm Tethys!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:20 pm

I turned to look at the girl but with my apperance it came out as a glare. " Coralie. Call me corie, C, C fish, cora anything works for me." I said keeping my voice low.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Tethys smiled at Corie. "Ima call you Corie! Just call me Tethys! Well, actually, some people call me Wish, but Tethys is fine!" She kept happily smiling, waiting for Corie to reply.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm

I nodded slowly. "Ok then Wish." I said. I looked around nervuse and for what I had no reason.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:53 am

Tethys smiled, "Yup," She had no clue what to say. It's not like she had the capability to start a conversation. Oh my jello, what if they fell into an awkward silence? Awkwardness is so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Oh man, this was going to be awful. Kendall couldn't help but think that she was going to break a bone or something on the black run. A hint of sheepishness in her voice, Kendall stuttered, "I'll stick to the blue path, please!" Laughing a bit, Kendall boarded the ski lift with Alison and tried not to look down.

(DRAMA!)

Some boys were behind the two girls, and they started shaking up and down. Kendall obtained a look of fear in her eyes, and clung to the bar. "Oh god, we're going to die," she uttered. A while later, there was a sickening screech and a snap. The line had broken! Kendall screamed her guts out as the ski lift plummetted through the air about 14 meters down into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game;; Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game;; Roleplay   Game;; Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game;; Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next