Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 pm

I shuffled through her iPod, looking for a specific song. Clicking on "Not Afraid" by Eminem, I started mouthing the words. This dang song had been stuck in my head all day. I turned around, glancing at Hale, who looked like he had died or something.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm

I grin at Parker, then start rapping the wirds. I was a prety good rapper, if I do say so myself. We exit Camp, and get onto the New York streets. They weren't as crowded as usual, which was strange.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

I suddenly open my eyes. I had been cut off from real music, so I was sure I had never heard this song. Still, when Rhianna started singing the chorus, I sang along. It was weird, me being the boy, but it felt right. I had always wanted to be a musician, and I was really good, but it just felt weird singing words I didn't know. Then, flicking through my iPod, I pick I song I don't know I had. I read the title, and knew it was popular, but I instantly hated it. Still, I felt the urge to sing it. "And I was like, baby, baby, baby! Oh! Like baby, baby, baby, oh! I thought you'd always be mine, mine!" I hit the notes perfectly, and sit up straight. "How did I know that? Do you guys know this song? I don't think I do . . ." I stare off out the window, trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm

I raise an eyebrow at Hale . "Ehw. Are you singing Bieber?! Ugh. And I thought you might be okay." I wrinkle my nose, as if I smelt something nasty.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:37 pm

"Bieber? Weird, I thought that was English." I smash my eyebrows together and tilt my head ever so slightly. I wasn't joking. Justin Bieber was a completely foreign concept to me. "By, 'Thought You Might Be Okay,' do you mean there is a mental issue with that language? Or that type of song? Do I need attention?" I was starting to regret letting my mom trap me from the outside world, keep me away, but she had only been a mom. She was one of the parents around here that knew nothing about mythology being real.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Kepping my eyes on the road, I tell Hale, "Yes, you need help, because you were singing Bieber!" The song changes, and Bad Romance comes on. I pause humming the song to ask, "So, where do you want to eat? We're in Times Square. There's places everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:47 pm

I squint my eyes, still confused, but the word eat hits me. "Anywhere with food! I'm up for just about anything!" I yell, braking the trance I had been in. Still, that weird song sung by that weird girl was still stuck in my head. What was Bieber? I didn't ask it out loud, in fear they might laugh at me. Both of the girls seemed to know what they were talking about when they mentioned Bieber. One word crept it's way into my mind: Justin. I wasn't quite sure what it meant, but it was right on the tip of my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:57 pm

I look at Hale, an eyebrow raised in amusement. He seemed rather confused. "It doesn't matter to me." turning around, I glance at our surroundings. I had never been to Time Square that I remember,
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

I turn left and see a huge McDonalds. "McDonalds it is!" I say, grinning. I make a left and pull into the driveway. I turn to Parker, then to Hale. "Quick; what do you guys want?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 pm

"Eh! You can't put me under pressure like this! Uhm.. A chicken nugget Happy Meal!" I reply with a laugh and grin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

I laugh. I was starving, I wasn't getting a Happy Meal. "A hamburger Happy Meal!" I shout. Yeah, I wasn't getting a Happy Meal. Nice going Hale. Still, I guess I could use the toy for something entertaining. "And a Diet Coke to drink! Man, I'm turning into Mr. D . . ."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 pm

I wrinkle my nose, but still smile. "Eww. I hate Diet Coke. Uhmm, I'll have regular Coke with mine."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 pm

I grin and drive up to the box. "Hello," says a staticy voice from coming out of the box. "Hey," I reply. "One Supersize fries, a Big Mac, a Chicken Nugget Happy Meal, and a Hamburger Happy Meal. Also, one Diet Coke, one Fanta, and a regular Coke." I look at Parker. "Okay, please move up to the next window." the box-lady says. I drive to the window, give the lady 20 dollars, then take the huge bag. I park in a spot. "Tada! Food!" I reach into the bag for my Big Mac and fries.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm

I snatch the bag from her, steal the fries from the bottom of the bag, and take my food. Quickly shoving my food into my mouth, I take a big gulp from my drink. "Ahh, much better." My stomach growls so I take another bite. I sigh and grab another handful of fries. Looking over the toy, I shrug. It wasn't that great.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 pm

-Sorry to double post, but what happened?-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2