Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} Empty
PostSubject: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:21 pm

I sit, cross-legged, next to the door of the big house. I couldn't wait to see my brother, and I would be doing it with my best friend Parker and the cabin leader Hale. I toss my hair. I thought I saw one of them coming up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm

I trudged up the hill, through the slushy like mixture of snow and ice. Alex was here, waiting somewhere. My long brown hair was dotted with delicate snow flakes. I squint, making out Alex sitting alone on the porch. "Alex!" I call to her as I march up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:38 pm

"Parker!" I call out. I get up, give her a quick best-friends hug, then let go. "I just need to wait for Hale, then we'll see the Oracle." I sit on the porch railing. "When you see my brother, hands off." I say, half-joking.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:48 pm

"Hmm...no promises." I say. My icy blue eyes sparked with amusement. I sat on the rail next to Alex and look out over the camp.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:35 pm

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" I shout, making my way ip to the Big House. I'm wrapped in my snowboarding jacket and my jeans have snow covering the bottoms. It's freezing, so I make a ball of light, using it as a heater.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:50 pm

I grin. "Hey, Hale." I jump off the railing. "Now...who's ready to get outta here?" I laugh. "Just kidding." I open the door to the Big House and hold it for Parker and Hale.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:01 pm

"Thanks, Alex," I say, shivering. My teeth chatter, but as soon as I enter the Big House, I feel warm. I let my ball of light fade quietly and look at the staircase leading to the attic. I glance back and step forward. "Well, I've always wanted to visit a Greek museum. I guess this is pretty close." All around me I see memorabilia of past years at camp. Still, I can't help feeling the strange breeze coming from the attic door . . .
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:23 pm

I take up the middle, following Hale inside. I don't think I had ever actually met him, but knew who he was. The attic was filled with dust and seemingly random hero objects. Weapons, monster parts, and other objects littered the room. The entire attic had a hazy green smoke throughout it. It was much colder in here than downstairs. I glance back at Alex, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:34 pm

I stare at Parker. It was true, we had never met. Though I had seen her around, I had never really stopped to say, 'Hey, I'm Hale! Who are you?' It had never seemed appropriate. And I was pretty shy, unless I was in a leader mode, or back in the mortal world.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:48 pm

I look up, my icy blue eyes focusing in on the fact that Hale was staring at me. I figured I should at least introduce myself to him, since we were going on a quest together and whatnot. "Uhm...I'm Parker." Lame, I know but whatever.. I blinked, and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:00 pm

I look at the staircase, and slowly climb up. The attic was filled with a lot of old stuff- but I was only interested in one. The Oracle. I carefully push Parker and Hale out of the way, and move in front of the Oracle. I gulp, then say, "Um...great Oracle, can I have a prophecy?" I wait there for a minute or two, then turn to Parker & Hale. "Well this is screwed..." .And as I go to walk out, the green mist gets stronger, and I turn around. I don't know what they saw, but I saw my brother and my mom in a fight. My heart breaks. My brother and my mom takw turns delievering lines. It took all of my will to not break down crying. In total; the prophecy was:

"Three will go to get the sibling,
One will get captured in the middle.
The trip will take four days,
and the One will get saved.
Something will happen to the mother,
And Grayson and Alex will love each other."

I turn to both of them. "Well, the only question is who will get captured, huh?"

~Sorry. Crappy prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:09 pm

I take a deep breath, trying to make sense of the prophecy. As far as prophecys go, this one was rather straight forward. I look at Alex and nod. "That and what will happen to your mother..."I glance in Hale's direction and back to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

"I'm Hale," I reply blankly, focused on the prophecy. If one of us was to get captured, I was the most vulnerable. And, Katie had told me some demigods were looking for me. Some of my own siblings wanted to murder me, and now some one was to get captured. "Well, I see you and your brother will love each other. That's good." I try to hide the fact that I know something the others don't, but it catches up to me. I start to shake, but I simply act like it's the cold.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:54 pm

I shrug one shoulder. "Yeah. I guess." I look around. "Now let's get outta here, now." I start to climb down the stairs, wanting to get out of there, fast.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 pm

I couldn't agree more. I trudged down behind Alex, looking back to see if Hale was still there. The air immediatly became lighter and warmer. I shiver, feeling the warmth come back to me.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:43 pm

I follow the others, but my legs still feel like jello. I can't stop shivering, and I fear it will have a bad effect. As the others wait, I quickly grab a sword that's in perfect condition. It's name plate says: George Mason, son of Apollo. I smile. Apollo was just my style. Quietly I pressed the button that I find hidden in the blade. The sword turns into a necklace with a Yin-Ynag sun charm. This sword was great! I put it on my neck, grab my backpack that is really my bow, and put my iPod that is really my arrows inside of it. "Let's kick it!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:01 pm

I grin. "Yeah!" I open the door for Parker & Hale, then bolt to my car. "Race you!" I call back, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 pm

I smile and run off after Alex, my feet hitting the pavement. I move forward a good ways, but I don't catch up to Alex. I laugh and try to keep up second place. Still, I'm just hoping for a good seat in the car!
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm

I laugh, watching them race. I took off a few seconds late, but easily caught up. I had always been a good runner, and the snowy ground only helped. As we neared the car . I screamed "Shotgun!". I grinned back at Hale. There was no way in all of Hades that he was getting a better seat.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:04 pm

I grin back at Parker as we near my red Mercedez-Benz. I run over to the driver's side and climb in. I laugh. "PARKER GETS FRONT SEAT!" I call out.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:17 pm

"Ha! You heard her! Everyone knows driver decides who gets shotgun! Take THAT little boy!" I laughed, still gloating as I climbed in next to Alex. I hated backseat with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

I shrug. "Whatever. My mom didn't even let me have shotgun. Something about me being too young . . ." I trail off as I climb into the backseat. I have the most room, so I stretch out and practically lay down. "So, I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:37 pm

As I start the car, I grin back at Hale. "Prepare for loud, off-key singing!" I tell him, then grin at Parker. Singing loud and off-key were one of the things we always did as 'bffs'. I push the gas pedal, and we're off. I turn on my iPod, and give it to Parker. "Turn on a song." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:07 pm

I laugh and take out my iPod, nervous of what I would hear fro the girls. It was arrows holding a thousand of my favorite songs. Putting the earbuds in I relaxed my muscles and let myself drift off into a trance. My mouth is half open, and my arms are on the window.

OOC: Should we make a new topic?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:13 pm

~Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}   Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding My Brother. {Parker & Hale}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next