Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! Empty
PostSubject: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm

I walk down the beach, my eyes all red and blothcy. My hair all messy. I could hardly stand him gone. I turn to the lake. I take a breath, and run in. I hold my breath, and go underwater. My lungs scream for air, but I keep swimming down, down, down.I needed to drown. Die. get away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

In the end I know...

PARKER

Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! Bec72b31ad

I jumped down put of no where. I have been in exile for about a year, and have come back for a while. I was wearing a brown trench coat, a duster hat, black t-shirt, and black jeans. The hat I was wearing shadowed my face. i whipped out my chain and whipped it into the water, whoever it was who jumped into the water, I pulled her up. She landed natly into my arms. I took off my hat, revealing my face, I didn't get a good look at her.
"You could've gotten yoursssself killed," I said with my gruff voice.

That I'm the chosen one...
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 pm

I cough up water and open my eyes. "Par...ker!" I spluttered, coughing up water.Parker was back! I gave a weak smile, before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 pm

In the end I know...

PARKER

I looked at her face. Agile? No.. I'm seeing things. She's gone... Wasn't she? That was the whole reason I went into exile. I put her on the ground and did mouth to mouth recesitation. I hoped this worked, I thought as I breathed into her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm

I wake up gasping. I sit up and hug Parker hard. "Parker...I'm back! Parker, iImissed you so much!" I huged him even harder, not wanting to ever let go.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:49 pm

In the end I know...

PARKER

"Your... back," I said as she hugged me. I hugged her back, smiling. She's back. Although, I don't live here anymore/ I live in the sea of monsters... How are we going to make that relationship work? Impossible I tell you! I didn't care right now, I pulled away and kissed her.

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 pm

I felt so happy to be kissing Parker again. I had missed him so much! Many questions buzzed in my head. But i put them back in my mind for later.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

In the end I know...

PARKER

I kissed her passionately, letting all of the bent up emotion I had for Agile go into the kiss. I was enjoying the hell out of this. Oh yes I was. Oh yes I was.

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 pm

I pulled away slowly. "Where have you been?" I whispered, then start crying. "It's all my fault. If I hadn't left, you would have stayed here. Why?" I sob quietly, unable to bear it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 pm

In the end I know...

PARKER

"Shh shh shh... It's alright," I said, I hugged her tightly. I'm here now, she doesn't have to worry, no worries. I have been exploring the world to say the least. Although, there is a lot of people who would say I mainly found the way to get into the sea of monsters, and live.

Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 pm

I calmed down, and stop crying. I don't move, and just hug him. So much have happend. So, so much.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm

In the end I know...

PARKER

I held her close, not wanting to let go... I haven't seen her in.. about a year. So, you know, I have to make up for lost time.

Last edited by Sampson the Guitar Lord on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 pm

[/b]I whisper again. "Where did you go?" It was the one question that I could think of at that time. All that I needed to ask that second.[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!   Parker! Cooomme bacckkk! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parker! Cooomme bacckkk!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: