Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:40 pm

The sun was warm and bright on my snow white skin as I lounged lazily in the sand. I didn't bother to tan or whatever. My skin was this color all year, every year. There were a few people on the beach, but not as many as usual. I sigh deeply and lay down all the way in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Jeremy jogged onto the beach. He wore his yellow board shorts and no shirt, exposing his thin, bony chest. Spotting Parker, Jeremy winked and went over.
"Hey hun. Great day to be on the beach, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm

I squint slightly, seeing someone coming down the beach. Smiling gently, I prop myself up on my elbows."Hey Jeremy! And yeah, its gorgeous out. I sit up all the way and brush a piece of wavey hair out of my eyes. My blue bikini was clearly visible through my thin, white t-shirtas I turn to face him better.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Jeremy whistled. "Weather sure ain't as gorgeous as you are," he said, sitting down beside Parker and looking equally at her and the lake view.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 pm

My eyebrow raises, a small smile on my lips. I close my eyes gently as I lay in the warm sin. "Really now? Are you always like this?" I ask, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 pm

"I give compliments where compliments are due," Jeremy responded smoothly. "And with you, compliments are definitely due." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 pm

I laugh, blushing a delicate pink color on my snow colored cheeks. As much as girls say they hate sweet talking guys, secretly, they love the compliments. "Why thank you!! I smile and sit criss-cross applesauce on the sand. The water was calm and pretty.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Jeremy grinned. "No prob." He glanced at the water, but his gaze soon returned to Parker. Man, she was beautiful.
"So," Jeremy said, beginning to really make a move on Parker. "You ever think about your future?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

I smile and look back towards Jeremy."Uhm, yeah kinda . How about you?" I wasn't really sure where he was headed with this.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Jeremy nodded. "A lot of the time, when nothing's happening. Specifically, who I wanna spend my life with. You get what I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm

"Yeah I guess. The older you get, the more it seems like time is speeding up." I say with a slight sigh. Time speeding up was a really frightning thing. Truly, you never know how much time you even have left.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Jeremy decided it was about time to drop the bombshell. He recited the lines that he had been rehearsing in advance. "You know Parker, I've actually reached a decision on who I wanna spend life with." He looked her right in her beautiful blue eyes. "It's looking like you."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm

-GASP. Noone saw that coming. xD
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:06 pm

My mouth opened slightly, no words coming out . I had no idea what to think. Or even what to feel. I blinked quickly before looking up and meeting Jeremy's eyes . " Jeremy, I- " I cut off, my words failing me yet again. No doubt I did like him . But,what about Ollie? He was my best friend here at camp, but is that as close as I ever wanted us to be? It felt like years had gone by, but in reality it was only a few seconds.

-Sorry for the faiing indecision xD
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Jeremy held his hand up. "Don't worry yourself, hun. I can understand if you need time. Just know I'll always be there for you."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:05 pm

My head nods in response, not trusting my words.I smile gently and lean over toward him . My arms wrap around his neck in a quick hug before pulling back . At least he somewhat understood, I thought to myself . It could deffinatly be worse . The fact that I suck at making decisions was deffinatly going to influence how everything played out. I sigh softly and look up at Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Jeremy's arms remained wrapped around Parker's body. By now he was smiling like a maniac, and he didn't care. Parker at least kinda liked him. Yes!
Jeremy tried to judge if he could kiss her or not. Before making the advance, he looked around to see if anyone was watching. And his arms went rigid.

Jerrod could not believe his eyes. He had just seen Jeremy. His little brother. With a girl. Hugging her. Maybe about to kiss her. Jerrod was shy enough with most people, and even more so with girls. He dreaded the day his brother would get a girlfriend, and now, the dreaded day had come.
For a few moments, Jerrod could only stare. His mouth hung loosely open. Then, he turned around and ran the other way.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm

I glanced up and saw a boy watching us ."Uhmm?" I ask slowly . It took me a moment then I realized the boy was Jeremy's brother. I stopped and moved a little further from him. "You should go find him. I know how he feels, I have a little brother too.". My smile was genuine, and I knew he really did need to go find his brother.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Jeremy nodded. "You're right. Remember what I said, hun." He kissed her quickly on the cheek before standing up and jogging off after Jerrod.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 am

I tried my hardest to not blush when he kissed me, but I know I turned pink anyways. His figure slowly retreated down the beach, and I remained on the sand. I had no idea how I was going to choose. Or even if I could choose. Sadly, I might not even have a choice. My mind moved faster than I ever imagined. I closed my eyes and laid down on the soft sand, tring to figure everything out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]   I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Bother To Tan [Jeremy & Parker, but still Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: