Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion

Go down 
+7
tethys
Inaniloquist
jehowell
Baby Lex
Dan
Prince Hawk
Nico
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:04 pm

theres already children of Pan, Kronos and Chaos, as I believe, although...

This is post Labyrinth, so Pan is, sorta, faded.

Chaos isnt a human form, hes just a spirit in Tartarus.

Kronos hates mortals, so why would he have a kid with one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 pm

couldnt there still be kids from Pan, because he could have still had them when he was alive,
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm

True. I'd say that the max Pan chars should be 5, because, Pan is dead. Also, for nature being it's own cabin, I'd say leave that with Earth.

Now, obviously, this plan seems to be agreed with. So, now moving on to CL. Would Colby Fiser still be like MG CL for all, or do we give each MG cabin a new CL?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

I think each new cabin should have a cabin leader
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:13 pm

--Yeah, I agree with Hawk. Not each minor god would get to have a cabin leader, but each cabin would. And Hades would have a cabin leader too.--
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Gazimu wrote:
theres already children of Pan, Kronos and Chaos, as I believe, although...

This is post Labyrinth, so Pan is, sorta, faded.

Chaos isnt a human form, hes just a spirit in Tartarus.

Kronos hates mortals, so why would he have a kid with one?

Okay, so Pan could have some kids. I agree with the max of 5, but let me clarify the rest. I know Chaos does not have a physical form so he should not be able to have children. Whether or not he is in Tartuarus is beside the point. I also know Kronos hates mortals. Neither of them should be able to have kids. That is why I said it was impossible. The point I was trying to make is that what the books say about them woudn't matter as much. Letting cabins that don't follow the storyline, makes the rp loosly based on the books. This opens up for things like I mentioned in my other post to occur.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Everything can be controlled, though. You seem to be saying "it cannot" when usually everything has an affective solution. For BT demigods and Titan demigods, there are guidelines that aren't hard to follow, just post and be active. That seems good enough for right now. For the leaders being too busy, we can add Co-Leaders.

There is not a big alternate setting, people are just adding new cabins. Here have been many productive sites with this. Yes, people can argue, but the Big Three Pact was made, and in the book, it was broken, so can't we just have more kids from there? Nobody can have children of the deities who won't have children, because there are restrictions to that, which we have settled.

I'm really confused about your post, jehowell, because I think the site is already Post Last Olympian. xD
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 am

Sorry, I guess I did not explain my argument well enough. I am perfectly fine with the guidelines for demigods and titans, as well as the leaders activeness.

I am mainly arguing that the site is not Post Last Olympian like you say, and I want the site to be that. The site is not Post Last Olympian. Some majoring things on the site point this out. Having a Labyrinth threat, having Kronos still as an enemy, and having monsters and enemy demigods (not romans) attacking the camp in a huge battle proves that it is not Post Last Olympian. Don't get me wrong though, I like all of these aspects of the site. My problem is trying to bring in Minor God Cabins and a Hades Cabin when the site is in a time before they existed.

I was trying to argue that there is a big alternate setting by adding cabins if it is still Pre Battle of the Labyrinth/Last Olympian. The site would no longer be following the books, but taking a different spin on them. It shifts the site from the books into something else, which could be good or bad. This can open doors to the problems I have mentioned and probably many more.

I am guessing that some people can't see the connection I am trying to point out. It's not like all hell will freeze over having cabins, but this is just one step in a direction that might not be beneficial to the site. If the concision is that minor and Hades cabins are wanted, then I believe the site should move into Post Last Olympian first.

I hope that clarifies what I was trying to argue.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Music wrote:

I'm really confused about your post, jehowell, because I think the site is already Post Last Olympian. xD

Actually, there was never an announcement like that, and it was originally placed in between Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian.

Also to say, if we go post- last olympian, there cant be battlefield, because the titan army is defeated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Gazimu wrote:

Also to say, if we go post- last olympian, there cant be battlefield, because the titan army is defeated.

This is completely hypothetical because the books have not talked about it yet but, there still could be a battlefield. The Giants of Gaia could send monsters to attack the camp, giving them time to prepare their plans and recover their strength. Also in this sense, the monsters could still turn to dust because the barrier around the camp could block out some of Gaia's power.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Maybe those Titan's that werne't rounded up have small groups of Raiders attacking the camp and creating commotion to get us OUT of camp. Like a small city battle

Just an Idea,

Happy Anniversary Jehowell
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Yeah, that is also a really great idea.

Thanks Katie
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Well, we move it to Post-LO, but the Titan Army wasn't like totally defeated, right? We still have Titans, so we can have different plots every month. Say Gaia is mad that like CHB doesn't recycle, so the plot for that month will be along the lines of Gaia and some monsters fighting CHB, or something like that xD
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 pm

XD Nice.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm

--I like the idea Moo.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion   Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finished Cabins: Just a Suggestion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3