Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?!

Go down 
2 posters

What Do You Think?
Yes
I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! I_vote_lcap71%I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! I_vote_lcap29%I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! Empty
PostSubject: I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?!   I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 pm

I Think We Should Make a Unclaimed Cabin,Minor Male Gods Cabin, Minor Female Goddess Cabin and a Hades Cabin. We could make just on one cabin for the Minor Male Gods Cabin an the Minor Female Goddess Cabin. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?!   I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:53 pm

That wouldn't go with the book though. There are only the twelve cabins in the books, and since we are Pre-Last Olympian it wouldn't make any sense...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?!   I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

oh we are pre Last Olympian i didn't know....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?!   I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Think We Should Make 4(or 3) New Cabins?!
Page 1 of 1