Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorant

Zorant

Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) Empty
PostSubject: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Zorant lie down in his bunk staring up at the ceiling above him. For the past twenty minutes it had remained the same unchanged color as it had been when he first lay down. He was fully clothed decked out in his favorite black shirt that said "Have You Seen My Zombie?" on the front while on the back it had a picture of a grotesque zombie head with flies around it. A pair of loose fitting blue jean pants with deep pockets concealing whatever he wanted inside them. And to close it off a pair of black Nike running shoes that could easily become black steel-toed boots if he willed them to, which he had fun doing while he just laid there. Soon he got bored of switching his shoes and just kept them as sneakers. He turned over onto his side and looked at the nightstand that contained one drawer that belonged to him. Although it might seem small the drawer worked as a sort of 'space outside of space' thing that could fit a whole wardrobe in it and still have room for a tub and sink.

If only there was something or someone to break him out of this bored rut. He didn't want to go to the battlefield and so far no big activities were happening so he didn't know what to do. Yeah he had people he could probably hang out with but since he didn't particularly like anyone more than anyone else he hadn't felt like seeking any of those people out. Of course he could try to go out and meet a new face, those were always popping up year-round, but he didn't feel like leaving his boring bed at the moment. Why am I so lethargic today? I should be out training to helping the smaller kids with their drills but no I am just lazying about doing nothing He thought to himself as he lay there. Breathing in deeply he let out a sigh of boredom. Looks like he found the only time a person could ever be bored here at Camp Halfblood.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 pm

"Go Devin!" I yelled as pushing him into the cabin. Cal was behind me laughing as Millin chased the four of us into my cabin. Katro was in front of everyone walking over to my bunk. "Where's Truler?" Katro asked. I shrugged and called for Truler, who came running in instantly. I smiled as I watched Truler tackle Cal to the ground licking his face over and over. Devin, Katro, and I started to crack up as Milin joined in to lick Cal.

I got pushed into Katro as Kaitlyn, and Cal pushed me. "Sorry!" I yelled as bumping into Katro. I walked over to Kaitlyn's bed and grabbed her dagger. I looked around the cabin seeing no one in here, I think. "Where is everyone?" I asked as sheathing her short sword. "Devin put that away!" Kaitlyn yelled at me. Instantly I put it away smiling. I watched as Kaitlyn whistled for Truler. In delight, my eyes watched as Cal got tackled and sent to the ground being licked over and over. It cracked me up when Millin had join Truler and they both licked Cal.

I was behind everyone laughing. I pushed Kaitlyn who pushed Devin, who pushed Katro into the Ares cabin. "Ahahah!!" I yelled as walking into the cabin door. A few minutes later I was sent to the ground being licked by a Gray Wolf. "Truler!" I yelled as petting him on the head. He was on top of me pinning me down. Before I realized Millin, the giant Golden Lab had joined in as well.

I being pushed by three people behind me into the Ares cabin. I had no idea what or why we were doing in here, but just went with it. "Oof!" I yelled as landing on Kaitlyn's bunk bed. I looked around to find not so many people in here. "Where's Truler?" I asked Kaitlyn. I watched as she shrugged and whistled for Truler, who came running in tackling Cal to the ground. I fell back on her bed cracking up when Millin had joined. "Oh my gosh.." I said as wiping tears away.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Jack walked into the Ares cabin. There was a group of girls and boys laughing as wolves licked their faces. One of them was on a bed laughing her head off.
"Hey! I'm Jack Wilson, son of Ares," Jack said to the kids. He looked around and noticed there was another boy on a bunk looking very bored.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Is Jack an accepted charrie?
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Ya. I just got him accepted, but I haven't added him to my signature yet! I'm going to do that right now!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 pm

"Ow Devin!" I yelled flinching in a little pain as he fell on me. I watched as one of my half-brothers just walked into the room. "Are you new or something? Because I haven't seen you here.." I asked as pushing Devin off my lap. I watched as he fell tumbling to the ground once again. "That was uncalled for!" He yelled as rubbing his chest. I raised my eyebrow even higher and started to crack up.

I gently brushed off the dirt and grass Truler and Millin had gotten on me. After Cal had fell down he grabbed my wrist and dragged me down with him. "Gosh, I hate it when they do this.." I muttered to myself. I jumped and grabbed my dagger as I heard a voice behind me. I felt a soft landing as I landed on something. I smiled as I realized it was Kaitlyn. "Whoa!" I yelled as being thrown to the floor once again. "That was uncalled for!" I yelled as rubbing my chest.

"Come here Devin!" I yelled as yanking him down to the ground with me. Just a second later I was on the bed panting with a smile. I watched as Devin pushed Millin and Truler away and jumped onto Kaitlyn holding his dagger. I slightly laughed as though all three of us were holding our weapons towards the voice. I straighten back up and found a teenage boy just standing in the doorway of the Ares cabin. "Hey Jack! I'm Cal Delear, son of Hephaestus!" I said as giving his a wave of hello.

I laughed and laughed even more as Cal and Devin were both now on the ground being licked over by Millin and Truler. "Stop making me laugh guys! I haven't laughed this much in so long.." I said as holding my stomach. I heard very faintly as the door of the Ares cabin was open. I was quite taken back form surprise and took my dagger out holding it to my face. But I just found that it was Kaitlyn's half-brother or something. "Hi! I'm Katro Ville, daughter of Athena. Pleasure to meet you!" I said as holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 am

"Yo," Jack greeted the boy who had called himself Cal Delear.
"Pleasure to meet you, too," Jack shook the hand of the girl who had called herself Katro Ville.
Jack took a second to take in all the smiling faces. He hadn't seen those in a while. Not since... three years ago. Jack came back to reality as he remembered someone had asked him if he was new.
"Yeah, I'm new here." he said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:42 pm

I won't be posting back for a while. Just a heads up!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 am

Ok! Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)   Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out (Open to all even different cabins)
Page 1 of 1