Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 pm

"I just... I just wish you didn't have to leave." I said. I snuggled in his warm body. It was pretty cold out. "I love you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 am

I started heating up hopefully warming Amber up. "I'll be back. I'll come back for you," I say, kissing her neck softly. "We'll get outta this fine," I continue, not knowing if that was true.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I felt him warm me up. I moaned and leaned back in his arm. "I don't want you to let go." I said. "Not yet."

Last edited by Selene on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 pm

"Then don't," I say. It was simple for now. Although come morning and it might be hard to get her to smile again. "Promise you'll be here when I get back," I say burying my face in her neck and taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm

I turned my head and looked at him. "I will. I won't be leaving here anytime soon. Even to go to Applebees." I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 pm

I laughed with her. "Whats the first thing you wanna do whaen I get back?" I ask. I look at her. "Where would you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm

"I'd hug and kiss you. Then we could go some place romantic. Or we could come to the beach." I said, feeling sleepy. His warmness made me tired.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm

I smiled. She was the only person who made me feel content. "Hey sleepy, want me to get you to your bed or just stay here?" I ask. She looked peaceful right now. I didn't want to move her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm

"I wanna stay here a little while longer. I love the beach." I stared out at the water, glistening under the moonlight. I grabbed another strawberry and slowly ate it.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm

"Me too," I say. "I'm not much of a swimmer, but this is where we met," I tell her. I kissed her neck again and looked at the sea. "We could go for a swim," I suggest.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm

I leaned back in his arms. "I'm too sleepy to swim." I said. "How about we just look out at the Long Island Sound?" I asked. I grabbed a peanut butter sandwich and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm

I gave her a kiss. "Good idea," I tell her. "It's not too cold out here is it? Cause I can light a fire if you need it," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am

I thought about it. "Sure. That'll be fine." I said. I leaned into him even moer.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 am

"Alright then. Wait here a second," I say kissing her forehead. I got up and collected some firewood. When I brought it back I put some in a pile about three feet from Amber. I snapped my fingers at it and it burst into flames. "There we go," I say pulling her close to me again.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 am

I smiled in awe. I wish I could do something like that. I'm just a stupid Aphrodite kid. "I wanna do something like that." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:00 pm

I grinned. "It's not all that great. I mean when some kids are little they wet the bed. Me and my mom had to move after I set the house on fire in my sleep. Besides you and your siblings can charm speak. You're like the ultimate spies," I say.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:25 pm

I sighed. "It's not so cool when you don't know anyone to do it to. It get's boring. I'm just lucky I didn't have to charm you." I said and winked. I laughed, hoping he would, too.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:30 pm

I laughed with her. "Oh no. You didn't need to charm me to get my attention. All you had to do was stand there," I say. I hoped that didn't sound shallow or anything. I meant it as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 am

I smiled into his eyes. Well, I thought that was kinda weird. I hugged and kissed him. "I know what you mean." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2