Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I sat on the beach a little nervous. I'd asked Amber to meet me here so I could tell her I was leaving. For whatever reason I'd neglected to mention I was trying out for the Monster Hunting squad. "Relax. You're acting like she's gonna try to kill you," I tell myself as I waited.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 pm

I walked over and smiled when I saw Steven. I ran over and kissed him. "Hey sweetie." I smiled. "Why'd you want me to come?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:29 pm

I couldn't help smiling when I saw her and I returned the kiss. "I needed to talk to you about something," I say taking a deep breath. "One of the Poseidon Kids started a monster hunting group and I joined. We're leaving first thing in the morning, and I didn't want to leave with out spending one last night with you," I tell her, hoping she'd be cool with this.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 pm

I backed away a little. I couldn't believe. He was leaving. I didn't even want to look at him. A tear ran down my face. "You're never gonna come back, huh?" I asked, looking at the water, not at him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:37 pm

"What?! No!" I say. "I'm coming back, I just don't know when," I tell her. I took her hand and turned her head to me, looking her in the eye. "I told you before I'm never leaving you," I say confidently. "And I would do anything to prove I love you," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:40 pm

"But what if you don't come back?" I ask. He could be killed and I would never see him again. "I wish you didn't have to go. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 pm

"I know," I tell her. "I just felt like there was to much suffering here. I needed to get away and this was the only useful way to do that," I tell her. "C'mon. Let's have one last night together. Just the two of us. And then we can say our goodbyes in the morning," I say as I started leading her over to where I had set up a picnic blanket and a romantic dinner. Well I though it was romantic.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 pm

I started to cry. I wanted him to stay. "Can't you stay? Please?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 pm

"I can't just quit the team," I say pulling her close to me. "The others are gonna be counting on me. I can't let them down," I say. "Please. I don't honestly know if we'll see each other and I want my last memories of you to be happy," I tell her pleadingly. "I just want to be happy."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 pm

I couldn't respond to that. "Last memories." I whispered. I let my head fall on his chest. "Okay, that's okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm

"Thank you," I say giving her a soft heartfelt kiss. "Now c'mon. The foods getting cold," I tell her dragging her over to the meal. I wasn't the best cook in the world, but I figured some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, wine and chocolate strawberries should be okay. "Hope this is romantic enough. I'm not exactly a head chef or anything," I say as I start taking out the food.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm

"You're a Hephaestus kid. You don't need to cook. Unless someone wants you to." I told him smiling. I picked up a chocolate strawberry. I sucked it off, and then ate the juicy fruit. Then I took a bite of a peanut butter sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 pm

I smile as I look at her for a minute. "Don't know why anyone would want me to cook," I say. "I make great mac'n'cheese but I don't think it counts when it comes out of a box," I say joking. I picked up a sandwich too as I opened the wine and poured some into a couple of glasses.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:20 pm

I smiled. I took another strawberry and did the same thing. "I don't know if I want any wine. You know..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:25 pm

"Oh... right sorry," I say a little embarrassed for forgetting. I shouldn't have bought the expensive stuff.... and something else to drink. Great planning ahead Steve. "Uh my bad. I can go get you some soda or something," I say scratching the back of my head. I was a little scared she'd think I was trying to get her drunk.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 pm

"Hey, don't worry, baby." I told him. "I can drink it. I know you don't wanna get me drunk." I said. I smiled and put a chocolate strawberry in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 pm

I ate the fruit and smiled at her, kissing her lightly. "You don't have to if you don't want to," I say trying to be a gentleman. "Would be good to drink this up before I go though," I say. "It's really not a big deal though."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 pm

I kissed him back. I smiled and looked into his eyes. "Maybe you're right." I said. I took the glass he had poured for me. I drank a little.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 pm

I smiled softly and took a drink myself. "Well, okay then," I say smiling. I started just kinda looking in her eyes, losing my train of thought. "So beautiful," I say absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 pm

I giggled at what he said. I also smiled. "You mean my eyes? Or me myself?" I asked, sorta posing for him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:11 pm

"I mean everything. I've dated so many other girls and you're the only one that makes me want to paint a picture. And I'm a crappy artist," I tell her moving closer to her. "I love everything about you, and I never want to forget what you look, smell like, act like or the how soft your skin is," I say just staring at her. "Can I take your picture?" I ask. "I know it sounds weird, but I wanna look at you every day I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 pm

My eyes started watering and leaped into his arms, hugging him. "I love everything about you, too. But you need to more Hephaestus-like. Like the strong man you're supposed to be." I smiled, hoping I wasn't being mean. "I don't wanna be mean." I added.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 pm

"Strong, right. I think I can manage that," I say pulling her as close to me as I could. "Don't leave me alone tonight. We don't have to do anything, but please just stay with me," I say a little pleadingly. Good start on the strong thing I know. What could I say, I was weak for her. "I don't wanna be alone," I continue.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 pm

I kissed him and smiled. "I don't wanna be alone, either." I smiled and hugged him, pulling him close to me. "Hold me tight." I said. "I like it when you do that."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 pm

I pulled her as close as I could without hurting her, enjoying the kiss. "I like it too," I tell her giving her a light kiss. "Hell I love having you this close to me," I correct myself kissing her again, a little deeper this time. "I can't wait for all this to be over. When it is, I'm gonna spend every second i can with you," I promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]   Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until We Say Goodbye [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: