Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saying goodbye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alina22

Alina22

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 am

I looked up ahead of me, at the gate that I had walked through at the beginning of the summer. Now here I was saying goodbye to another half blood about to walk out those gates
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 am

I frowned, looking at ALina, I'd grown used to her here.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 pm

~Wait I thought this was a topic for Jared and Alina?
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:11 pm

It was supposed to be? Colby can join if it's ok with you
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

OOT: ?
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:20 pm

I ran up the hill smiling "Alina" I called in a sing song voice.

I looked behind me to see Shaina with one of her "looks" "Yes?" I asked, couldn't she see I was in the middle of something
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm

I ran behind Shaina. She had this mischievious look on her face. Like she was going to cause trouble, or something. Awesome! I couldn't wait to see what drama would play out. Probably about love. Ugh. I caught up to Shaina and grinned, breathless. On the hill stood another girl with blond hair that looked about my age. "Hi," I said. "I'm Sabrena, daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:18 pm

~People what the heck?!
Jared walked behind Alina and waited for a bunch of people to watch and then he leaned over and put his hand on her cheek and pulled her head towards his for a long satisfying kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:33 pm

I wraped my arms around Jared's neck as he kissed me and after a minute I pulled away, still keeping my face close to his "I'm going to miss you " I said my lips almost brushing his. Then to make sure Shainabdidnt ruin this for me a flash momentarily blinded her and she tripped and fell down the hill
I was about to ruin this very romantic moment when a flash blinded me and sent me rolling down the hill. How completely humiliating
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:38 pm

I stood there as this kid starts making out with the blondie. Then she acts like she's from a cheesy hollywood movie. How old did she think she was? Whatever. All I knew was I was getting out of there. Well, at least I could make a dramatic exit.
"Get a room," I stated flatly, then made a beeline down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm

I got up from the bottom of the the hill furious. No one messes with Shaina Saut and gets away with it. Ohhh no this girl had it coming. But not now... I needed time to think up a master plan and I had a feeling this other chick could help me, I was really liking Sabrena, especially after that room comment. "ya no kidding" I said falling into step behind her. "lets go somewhere where I don't feel like I'm on the set of a dramatic romance film"
Don't listen to them" I said to Jared.
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm

"Tell me about it." I say. "'Don't listen to them, Jared,' I mimic her voice. "Now that one came straight out of Gone With the Wind."
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

OOT: I will make a topic for Shaina and Sabrena at the beach, meet me there. It's called "Plotting at the Beach."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

"That's enough." He shouted, his voice amplified three times then it should be normally.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:30 pm

I looked at Jared with surprise. "What was that." I asked

Occ okey dokey
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 pm

"Nothing." He said furrowing his brows. He stared around him and thought of all the places he would miss. He would definitley miss Alina.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:24 pm

"Allright" I said, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:35 pm

"So...I'll see ya later?" He said backing up towards the line.
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:46 pm

"Ya I guess" I said whatching him back away sadly and fingering my ruby neckless
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 pm

He turned around and walked towards the road where his Uncle Chris was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying goodbye
Page 1 of 1