Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We Have To Find Macy

Go down 
+2
Gazimu
Alexia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexia

Alexia

We Have To Find Macy Empty
PostSubject: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 pm

(for Colby and Davian!)

I laugh at the boys and smack Dav lightly on his leg. "Seat-belts on, passengers. Thank you for choosing Kallie's Camaros for your Underworld travel. Now, please just sit back and enjoy the ride!" I turn on the radio to find a classical music station on. I roll my eyes and turn on some good ole Rascal Flatts. Being from Tennessee, country music runs in my blood. I put down the sunroof and let out a random scream as I start going from 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds. In less than two minutes, we're in the heart of New York City, and taxis are honking at us left and fight as I swerve in and out of lines of traffic. Soon enough, we're going through the Lincoln tunnel and are on the Jersey highway. "So Colby, wanna be DJ for this trip? I got my iPod in my bag in the back near you, Dav, if you wanna use that, too. Think of any song, and it just shows up. Special gift from your dad," I say, looking quickly at Davian and flashing him a grin. I hoped he realized my effort to keep Colby busy for this trip. At least for a few minutes...
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

OOC: When do you want Aaron to show up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:08 pm

I reach back and take the iPod. I wonder what song I'd pick. An idea pops into my head. I think of my favorite song...and BOOM, it's playing. I plug it into the car and sing along with "Without Me" by Eminem. "This looks like a job for me..." I sing along quietly.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm

OCC: When we get to the Underworld whenever that happens lol
BIC: Davian felt his stomach fall out somewhere back near camp. He felt a sweat break out on his forehead in both thrilled excitement and sudden fear. Either way it was a blast! "So care to explain how we get from the real world to the Underworld?" he asked as Kallie grinned back at him and he smirked back.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:01 pm

I shrug my shoulders and reply wittily, Someone's gotta die, I guess. Not it!" I laugh and hope they realize I was just kidding. The bass turns up really loud with the song by one of the rappers I actually like. I look at the road and try to drive more cautiously as I notice a cop two lanes over. My speed goes from seventy to fifty so quickly that my stomach flops a little bit. The engine was practically begging me to just go a little faster, but I just couldn't bear to let this car go. And there was the matter that it wasn't even mine. I just keep talking to Davian and maintain a constant speed. "I really have no clue. I'm just driving now, since I'm the only one legally allowed to." The thought burns into the back of my mind, but I just hold my tongue. "But to get to Cali will be about fifteen-hundred miles, which will be about three days. Do you guys wanna get a hotel for the night or just stay in here? Either way, I'll still have to sleep at some point," I ramble out in a big blur.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 pm

"Hotel!" I yell over the loud Lose Yourself. Eminem was awesome. "I call my own bed!" I laugh.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"Wait who's this Cali person?" Davian asked suspiciously. He had never heard of her and wasn't sure of the trustworthyness of them. But he trusted Kallie to choose the right people and waited for the response.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 pm

I look back at Davian. "Seriously? Cali is short for CALIFORNIA, doofus." I share a look with Kallie, then turn back to Davian. "Even I know that," I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:04 pm

I laugh so hard that the horn on the car turns on with a sudden beeeeeeep! My eyes meet Colby's, and I share a glance with him. All of a sudden, I think of a reason why he might not know about what "Cali" was short for. His age."Sorry, Dav. 'Cali'-besides being my name- is short for 'California, the state on the other side of the country. The Underworld is located there." And all of a sudden, I think of something else to say. "I don't know who we'll need help from to get there, though. Usually, besides Hermes, nobody gets out of the Underworld."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Davian frowned when they both laughed at him. "Well excuse me if I don't know what California is. Considering I've only been alive for about a year I'd say I'm a lot smarter then most 1 year olds out there." he said slouching down in the back with a sullen expression.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:01 pm

My eyes widen. "You're ONE? Then why do you look 16? I'm confused."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

I smile and ty to forget what happened. after some deliberation with myself,I decide to bring up smething hat would probably beneficial to us all in the long run. "So what should we know about Macy? What's she like? How old is she? Stuff we should know bout y'all." I reach my hand back and try to put it on his knee comfortingly. All of a sudden, a chill goes up my spine when I feel his skin. A burst of energy. An electrical shock. try to pass it off a freak chilly moment. It wasn't the temperature,though. It wasDavian. "And maybe explan the whole 'age thing' to dear ole Colby o'er here."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:15 am

Davian smirked when she put her hand on his knee because she had started to drift over into the other lane. He laughed and said in a parental tone, "Now now, both hands on the wheel Kallie dear."
Turning to Colby he started his story. "When I was a baby Apollo claimed me right away. So naturally I was in danger of the monsters. Macy came with her friends, one of them being Adam," he threw in casually knowing of their suspicions and trying to reassure them he was cool, "to rescue me. My mom was killed but Macy got me back to camp. When we got there I fell deathly ill so they had to put the golden fleece on me. It stuck for some reason and made me grow at a rapid rate. When it finally was pulled off, I was like this." he said motioning to himself.
"As for Macy she is quick, sarcastic, agile, funny, dark, light, serious, smart, threatening, cheerful, and crazy. She's like lightening; unpredictable." he said laughing. "Oh and when we find her, heads up on the fact that if you comment on her shortness, her instinct reaction is to come at you with a dagger. But other than that just be yourself and we'll all be great friends." he said smiling, but it dissolved into a frown. He hadn't realized how much he missed her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 am

I laugh. "Thanks for clearing that up." I turn around so I am facing the road. "Hey Kallie, if you want a quick bite to eat, there's a place in Brooklyn where they fry EVERYTHING. Its a bit of a drive, but it's so worth it. Called the Chip Shop."

~Its real! They have the fried Twinkie!
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:19 pm

(let's go! I need some fatty foods)

I nod, get back into my lane, and look for the next place to do a U-turn to get on the other side of the median. As I find a turn-off, I follow it down until I swerve around and head the other way back into Brooklyn. After about twenty-five minute at fifty miles per hour in a thirty zone , we're there at the Chip Shop. As I look for a parking spot, I reply to Davian, saying, "It's all going to be okay. We'll get there soon. And I hope this place is all it's cracked up to be, Colby." I get out of the door and open Davian's for him. I usher my hand in front of me like a valet would for a movie star. "Go ahead, my dear Davian," I say, quoting him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:37 pm

I open my door and climb out. I feel in my pocket for the Twix bar I brought with me. I smile to myself as I walk around the car to the entrance to the resturant. "This place fries EVERYTHING, and I mean everything."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Davian gave a half-hearted smirk at Kallie, but kept walking. His mind was to consumed with thoughts of Macy. What if she was dead? Macy was good, but alone in a world of monsters? He didn't know how long she would last. What happened next did nothing to improve his mood.

Davian walked in sullenly with Kallie and Colby. They went up to the counter and looked at the menu. Davian was caring little about deciding between the fried twinkie or the fried oreo. Then he looked up over his menu at the huge guy in front of them in line. This guy wasn't just tall, he was massive. He about reached the ceiling and had the hairiest arms Davian had ever seen. It was almost like fur, and the longer he looked at it, the more he realized what he was staring at. He stole a glance the mans face. "You have got to be kidding me." he said loudly.

Where a regular face should have been, the face of an ox like thing was. It was a minotaur. Davian quickly took off his bracelet as it turned into a quiver of arrows and strapped it on his back. He then got his arrow and aimed it at the creatures head. "I've got you now!" he shouted triumphantly. But a blow from behind him caught him off guard and he went sprawling across the restaurant. He rubbed his head and looked up. The minotaur was going after Kallie and Colby while a hellhound was closing in on Davian who was backed up against a booth, it's teeth bared and it's eyes wild. Then it pounced like an agile cat.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm

I swiftly take my dagger out from behind my pant leg and run at Davian. I run towards it, and just as it pounced, I threw my dagger. It landed in it's eye and disintergrates just as it is an inch from Davian's face. I flash a thumbs up at Davian, then run towards Kallie to help her.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm

While looking at the menu, I hear a loud bang! from the other side of the restaurant. I reach into my bag and grab my iPod. I hit the "Menu" button three times, and it turns into a full-length bronze sword I forged myself. First thing I do is push Colby behind me in a meager attempt to protect him. I try to attack the thing in front of me- I didn't get a good look at it-, but it smacks me to the floor with its arm. I see Davian was the sound I heard getting smacked around. A shape was looming over him, but there was close to nothing I could do to help him. This battle I had to try alone. The thought of Colby or Davian getting hurt or even ki- I stop myself and focus. The minotaur was advancing too fast. I quickly bounce up on the balls of my feet and counter its horn with my sword. All it does is anger the creature. There was little hope, but I pray that my five years of battle training would help in some way. I think back to my last lesson I taught to a little Demeter girl- "Never go for the obvious kill.

After that less-than-one-second moment of enlightenment, the whole plan emerges in my head. I slide between its feet and jump on a table where a terrified couple are seated. The tip of my sword is at the point of attack when the creature instantaneously whips around to counter me. I am knocked again to the floor, and I lay in the rubble of the poor couple's destroyed table.

Time for a new plan.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:20 pm

I look past the Minotaur to see a frantic waiter. By the look on his face, he was a demigod. Son of Hermes. He looks at me, then throws me a Fried Twinkie. 'Lots of calories,' he mouths. 'Chokes it.' I catch the food, then throw it in the monster's gullet as it roars. It gags for a second, then just pops into yellow dust. I grin at Kallie.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Davian sighed in relief when the minotaur finally floated in sparkling yellow dust to the floor. He got up and walked over to make sure Kallie was okay. But a growling behind him stopped Davian in his tracks. Slowly, making careful movements, he turned. There where about five hellhounds pouring into the restaurant. "Seriously?" he muttered.

He whipped out two arrows from his quiver and quickly loaded them. He had never actually fought a monster and was eager to prove himself. Launching the first two at the dogs head, the shoot right past him, into the shadow of where it once was. Needles to say, they were extremely quick. Reaching back and firing he tried desperately to keep them back as he stood blocking Kallie, but so far only two little gold dust piles glittered on the floor. The remaining three were drooling through their bared teeth, ready to bite the life from someone. "A little help Colby!" he shouted, hitting one in the leg. But it merely ripped it out with a soft whine and kept advancing.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 pm

OOC: Aaron can show up now, if you want, hes wandering the city and probably looking for a restaurant or something -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 pm

OCC: sure! and and then maybe he can help them get into the underworld because they haven't exactly figured that out yet lol
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm

I was so caught up in my glory, I didn't notice Davian. "Sorry!" I run towards Davian and the hellhounds. I try to stab one, but it dashes out of my way.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Seeing the trouble that Davian was i with the new monsters, I creep from his protective position shielding me and see Colby trying to shoot them. it was running past me now. I stab the running one in the neck, and it cries out in pain for a second before turing to dust. The shock of the golden sort of glitter falls to the floor and all over my Nikes. I run to Davian and smile the slightest bit, which gives me a slight bit of hope. We just needed a miracle. I stand beside him, ready to kill if the need arose again. "Three down, Vulpes. Two to go," I mutter through my barred teeth. His bow was working great, and I was so proud of possibly my best work yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Find Macy   We Have To Find Macy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Have To Find Macy
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next