Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where oh where can I find a Hephaestus kid?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoneyBee

Where oh where can I find a Hephaestus kid?  Empty
PostSubject: Where oh where can I find a Hephaestus kid?    Where oh where can I find a Hephaestus kid?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:07 pm

I walked into the armory slowly. Trying to not bump into any one with scalding hot metal or Celestial bronze. Mostly every one in here was a son or daughter of Hephaestus or someone who needed a weapon. I did not come in here for that reason though.

I walked over to a stool on the far end of the room and sat down. You could say this was some sort of little mini-mission for myself but I didn't classify it as anything. All I was going to do was bother, no, that sounded mean. I meant watch some kid work. Like an experiment almost. All sons or daughters of Hephaestus I've ever met have been so calm and focused. I am planning to test that, though it's always fun to bother people. I never had an older brother or sister to annoy like that.

I sat Indian style on the stool while I leaned on the table. I looked around and saw kids making various things like swords, Greek fire traps and Fly automatons. The fly automaton was going crazy, flying all over the room, over my head. A kid came out with a metal, industrial fly swatter and squashed it. Robotic fly zero, fly swatter one.
Back to top Go down

Where oh where can I find a Hephaestus kid?
Page 1 of 1