Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where did you find your character's names?

Go down 
+9
Skye
Nico
Pip
welshy
Ninja Poet
sapphire
moon
Sniggle
firelord zuko
13 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Where did you find your character's names? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Quite simply, where did you find your characters names? This is the place to tell.

Here's mine.
Niall- Niall Horan
Audrey- Friends sister/I really like the name
Brett- A guy that I don't personaly know but I know who he is/ I like the name because it works for a girl.
Quinn- my friend Quinn.
Alec- my friend Alec.
Thayer- I just like the name
Mackenzie- I needed a name for a girl that started with m/ I used to have a friend who's last name was Mackenzie.

Last edited by ML on Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Charlie came from Lost, Harper was the nickname of someone I used to admire, Torin was a guy I though was hot in middle school, and yeah. \owo/
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:18 am

Faye - My friend's middle name, and I just loved the name to start with anyways.
Dani - I like the name Danielle, and Dani sounded like a cool nickname (and it was easier to spell... hahaha)
Clay - I dunno... it just hit me.
Kylee - My cousin's name.
Echo - I liked the name, and thought it was different.
Alissa - I liked the name... and well, Sammeh came up with it....
Tori - I know a lot of Tori's.... and I liked the name.
Jen - I liked the name

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:29 am

Taylor: Came up in Google when I was looking for a unisex name. Besides, I like Taylor Swift. :3
Caleb: I heard it in a movie, The Covenant, and liked it.
Alex: I really like the name Alex. Alex was supposed to be Taylor's name at first, but I thought the name deserves to be given to a Big Three character, lol.
Jonathan: The first boy who asked me to dance.
Justine: Name generator. /was lazy
Simon: I have no idea. I think it just hit me.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Chris - It sounds a bit like my name Cerys but without an 'e'. Plus, it's just sexy.
Cole - I wanted an easy first name, seeing as the rest of his name Is welsh and complicated.
Kyle - My first kiss was with a boy called Kyle :3
Jade - I just liked the name, I guess.
Keller - I adopted him, so...
Hayden - I was looking for a name that would suit my personality.
James - James Bond and James Adams are some of my favourite heart-throb's from some of my favourite books.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh yeah, and Devon "Gooby" Hayes.

Gooby pls.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Jake-It just kinda hit me...
Jesse-When I make twins, I like them to both have the same first initial, so J and J it was.
Heather-On Another website(hunger games RP) Heather was the name of my one characters little sister, and I really liked it.
Samantha-Dunno, I just kinda like the name Samantha. It really suited this one picture I found for her, but when I went to plug the link into the website, it didn't work. So then I tried to go back to the website to re-try it, but I couldn't find it. =.=''
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Hale: I was looking at a last name site, and I found the name Hale. It meant something, I forget what, so I thought it would give me ideas for a character. Low-and-behold, it did!
    Nico: Lawl, I'm super creative.
    Morgan: It's my sister's friend's name, and it seemed to fit Morgan's personality.
    June: I wanted a name that was sweet sounding, and a name June would hate. Summer is cheery, therefore so is the name June!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:03 pm

SNIGGLE GOOBY PLS YES.

Skylar Marie Cross: Uh... Skylar is my middle name, and I wanted a character that was based off of me. And because I'm awesome, I made her a big three. 8D
            Henry Jones: This one is a bit embarassing, but I named him after an ex-boyfriend. It was my lame way of healing. If I wrote his name everyday as a character, it wouldn't be painful to have people mention him to me. :3
            Denica Kalehla: I had a neighbor when I still lived in an actual house, her name was Danica. She was one of my best friends, and was a bit older than me. I admired her a lot.
            Jennifer Lily Allen: Jennifer is the name of my cousin's girlfriend. She's a really nice person, so I decided to name a character after her.
            Bella Lopez: I've been obsessed with Beauty and the Beast since was a kid. I loved the character Belle because people told me I was like her, so I thought Bella would be a nice substitute.
            Damon Brenner: Adopted him. ^^
            Bree Harris: Bree is derived from BrĂ­gh, an Irish name meaning power, or "high". I wanted Bree to be a delicate character with a strong personality and name. :3
            Thalia Grace: I'M CREATIVE OKAY.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Kate: It's a name that I think is a pretty girl name, so I just named her that
Aria: From the character in Pretty Little Liars
Celeste: I needed a slightly old fashioned name because Celeste is a 116-year-old huntress
Vanessa: I needed a name that sort of fit in and sort of didn't, so I went and looked on a name website
Gabriella: The name of a really nice girl who goes to my school
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:20 am

Livia; I really love the name Olivia, and I wanted something a little different. I came up with it while swimming last summer.
Quell; It just hit me. Came from the term 'Quarter Quell'
Naren; From the Charlie Bone series. I love the name and the character Naren Bloor
Lyra; After Lyra Belaqua, from the Golden Compass
Carter; Adopted from Moon.
Oliver; Named after a friend who I really admire.
Emma; I love the name
Willow; After Willow in Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV show
Espi; Named after a senior in our school. She was really nice to me when I was working on the dance concert.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:52 am

Charlie Grandge I liked the name Charlie for a girl because I think it gives a sort of strong personality. And I just sort of made up a last name...
Emily Morgan Nico named her. xD
Olivia Frost I've always liked the name Olivia. Frost...Khione..lol creativity.
Matthew Pierce He looked like a Matthew...
Mary-Lu Bellinda Maarx Yes, her real name is Mary-Lu. I wanted a name so sickeningly sweet that she'd have to use her badass sounding middle name. I also liked the name Bellinda because it can be shortened to "Bell". The name Bell (or Belle) means beautiful. And despite everything Bellinda does to herself to make herself look nothing like her mother; (Bleaching her hair, dying her bangs, covering up her freckles, and wearing a lot of make-up) She's still a beautiful girl. She's still that girl that she tries not to be. She's kind and caring deep down. She has curly brown hair and freckles. She is Mary-Lu, she just doesn't want to admit it. People who know what her real name is...they're the ones that see who she really is. I knew early on I wanted that sort of character development and that angry response when her father tries to call her Mary-Lu, and I knew I wanted the symbolism of shorts with the meaning of her nickname, so that's why I chose the name that I did. Maarx was kind of stolen from the "Marx Brothers"...I just added another "a".

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:00 pm

New character and I'm going to do my inactive characters too.

Stephanie- Zan told me to use it/ It's Angel's name/ its pretty
Mason- I don't really know but I sort of know a Mason
Jaden- I just came up with it one day.
Peyton- This really pretty girl I know.
Emily- Zan, duh. Plus I loce the name.
Daniel- Zan suggested it and its a nice name.
Sam- okay I love this name a lot.

Last edited by ML on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:48 am

I rely on Seventh Sanctom Name Generator for most my names...
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find your character's names?   Where did you find your character's names? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you find your character's names?
Page 1 of 1