Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ran out of names lololol[private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Ran out of names lololol[private] Empty
PostSubject: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Ran out of names lololol[private] Tumblr_lzvp3uDh651qbx27so1_250

I stood by Thalia's Pine, looking down at my shoes awkwardly. I had arranged a date but I was almost positive I was going to be stood up. This Daughter of Hedylogos, Sutton, was supposed to meet me there five minutes ago. I had figured out that her godly parent was a descendent of Aphrodite, so obviously something to do with love. God of sweet-talk or something. That explained a bunch. I had also learned that she was the co-cabin leader of the Hera cabin which made me extremely nervous. I didn't even know she was a cabin leader and if I had, I would have backed off.

I looked up from me shoes and pulled on my sleeves as it was dark and getting colder than usual. I was wearing a light windbreaker with a black shirt under it and regular jeans. Nothing fancy but not shabby at all. I wasn't sure what to wear in the first place. I began stressing so I took a deep breath and just leaned back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Sutton sprinted up the hill to. SHe was already late, but then a few kids in the cabin had a fist fight and she had to stay behind and make sure that they wern't going to bite each other's heads off. She came to a stop and caught her breath before speaking. "Sorr,y a few kids in my cabin decided to have a fist fight and I had to stay behind to break the fight up." she said, hoping that he wasn't mad at her.

She was wearing a t-shirt, skinny jeans, flats and a cardigan. She also brang a small bag for her wallet and stuff. She didn't cake makeup on unlike most other girls though, she hated too much makeup and stuck to the mascara.

She wondered if he knew that she was cabin leader yet. He didn't seem to know before, but maybe one of his siblings had told him. Or maybe he had seen her doing cabin leader stuff. Or maybe he didn't mind that she was cabin leader. Apparently guys didn't like girls that held power over them much. Even if they didn't realize it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:18 pm

I looked up, startled to hear the sound of her voice. So she did show up. A small smile spread across my face."It's cool," I replied. She looked stunning. "Ready? I thought we could have dinner somewhere," I said, standing up straight. I couldn't wait to get going. I felt nervous now that I new for sure she was the cabin leader. I waited for an answer, feeling my cheeks get slightly red.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:11 am

Ran out of names lololol[private] Tumblr_lwttw63GvB1qacjjno1_500
>>S U T T O N j a c q u e l i n e M C K I N N E Y<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
t h e y D O N T l i k e M Y j e a n s
T H E Y d o n t G E T m y H A I R w e E X C H A N G E o u r s e l v e s
y e a h W E d o I T a l l T H E t i m e

“Sure!” she said cheerily. Which wasn’t what she would normally do with people, but he had asked her out, which was something that most guys didn’t want to do because of her rough exterior. She took a few steps, waiting for him to tell her how they would get to wherever she was going. She obviously wasn’t going to drive. Though she knew she was being kind of a prick, she hoped that he had a decent car. It would be a shame if anyone took a photo and sent it to something like TMG. Or E-talk. Or anything of that sort.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm

I led her down the hill out of the camp boundaries. Being a Hephaestus camper had some good things and bad things about it. One of the good things was, I could hot wire a car. So once we got to the road, a pretty nice silver mustang was waiting for us. I had gotten it from the camp's private storage where they kept things you would use for quests. I smiled, and popped open the door for Sutton.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm

"Thanks." she said smiling as she stepped into the car. She wondered where they would be going. What would they eat? Sushi? Pizza? Vegan? Korean? Chinese? She preferred Japanese food, but anything was fine by her. At least, this time. With anyone else though, she would've minded. Yes, how biased of her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:04 am

I took one last look at half-blood hill. I squinted. I swore I saw a dark non-human shape for half a second disappear behind the thick trees. I decided it was probably just the dragon. Still I got a weird feeling. I stepped into the car and shut the door. I gripped the wheel, reminding myself of how to drive. I checked the mirrors then started the ignition, and pulled into the street, heading to a movie theater and eventually to a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:31 am

Sutton walked with him into the restaurant. It was a homey place and it made Sutton feel comfortable. Unlike her mother's gala dinners. She had sat down when she noticed that waitress was checking him out. She gave her a glare, telling her to back off. The only thing that kept her from giving that girl a middle finger right now was the possibility of a reporter snapping photos. Though the waitress stopped staring at him, she frowned and was obviously going to try and make Sutton’s night miserable.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 pm

I turned in my chair to catch a glimpse at the waitress. She wasn't unattractive and I could imagine why Sutton would feel threatened. I smiled and mouthed 'sorry'. I turned back in my chair to face Sutton. "Know her?" I questioned. I wasn't sure whether that would be the waitress that would be serving us but if it was we were probably in for trouble.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 pm

"No, I don't." she said, ignoring the glare that the waitress was giving back. Probably because Aphrodite was looking for some drama, the waitress was the one serving them. As Sutton was ordering her spaghetti, the waitress 'accidentally' spilled hot tea all over her shirt, causion Sutton to stomp off to the washroom in embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:24 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
//We say 'YEAH!' with fists flying up in the air
Like we're holding onto something that's INVISIBLE there
Cause we're livin' at the MERCY of the PAIN and the FEAR
Until we DEAD, it FORGET, it let it ALL disappear
\\

I watched a Sutton stomped off. Great. This date was going fan-flipping-tastic. I looked up at the waitress who was now checking me out again. My face turned hot. I quickly looked down, avoiding making eye contact with the waitress, occasionally glancing at the bathroom wondering when Sutton would get back. I began to wonder if we should just go to camp right away. It seemed that if we stayed, it would be a LONG night.

//Waiting for the end to come~
Wishing I had strength to stand~This is not what I had planned
It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Sutton slashed her face with water, telling herself that she was overreacting. Her shirt had been ruined, but she had brang a hoodie and luckily wasn't wearing it when the waitress slipped the tea on her shirt. She took a breath and walked out, slipping into her seat. "Sorry that took so long." she said awkwardly. Sutton didn't alopigize often, but since this guy had actually bothered to make friends with her, she was going to be nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

I smiled. "Hey, it's no problem," I replied. The stain on her shirt wasn't that big, but it was noticeable. I saw her slipping on her jacket and I prayed to the love gods to let the rest of the night be smooth. But, of course, that did not happen. The waitress came to our table, winking at me and asking for our orders. I gulped and began to state my order but I was interrupted when the waitress bent down and whispered in my ear. "Of course, my order is you," she whispered, and I trembled, scooting away, concentrating on how attractive Sutton was.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Sutton rolled her eyes, ordering [insertfood]. She ignored the waitress as she winked at Kyle. But as she whispered in his ear, she felt something stir up inside of her, as if she was actually jealous. It wasn't just the kind of jealousy that you felt when some other lower classed girl had the pair of shoes you wanted, but it was the kind when you actually felt sad and stepped on. She bit her lip, feeling like crying. Yes, the almighty Sutton McKinney, the one that everyone knew about in upstate New York knew was tearing up over a boy. She sighed, looking away.

She blinked her eyes, putting on that mean girl mask once again and giving the girl a stern glare. She took out her wallet, grabbing a gold card out. “Look, you leave him and I alone for the rest of the night, and for the tip, I’ll give you this.” She said. “A ticket for New York fashion week, front row tickets to all the shows you want to go to.” She didn’t care about them; she couldn’t find time to go anyways. Being cabin leader was a ton of work. It was especially because the war coming up and they needed to prepare.

The girl’s eyes widened and she nodded, walking away, leaving him alone. Sutton noticed a small flash from the corner of her eye but ignored it. It was probably a car pulling up or something. Sutton sipped on her Sprite, ignoring the looks she was getting after offering the waitress those tickets. It seemed like as if all of a sudden, they knew who she was, and they were all about to take out cameras and take a photo. Though she knew that it wasn’t going to happen and she was being paranoid.

~302 words. WHOOP xD~
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:48 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

I watched her walk away, extremely grateful, but there was also guilt inside. Welling up throughout my system for Sutton who probably thought this was a horrible night so far. MY eyes flickered to hers, and I could see they momentarily were red and it hurt me inside that she might have cried over me. I reached my hands out across the table, taking hers in mine, wanting her to know she was the only one I wanted with me right now.

I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye, but ignored it until I saw another, and another following soon after. I blinked, turning to look and just outside the restaurant resided a whole group of people flashing cameras directly at Sutton and I. I squinted, the lights getting in my eye, and confusion swirling in my head.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Sutton but her bottom lip, thinking quickly. She grabbed his wrist and made a run for it. Leaving the tickets and money behind. She ran and ran and ran until she couldn't run anymore. She didn't bother to look up if he had followed her, but she was behind the fences, where nobody could take pictures. She muttered a curse under her breath and fear was apparent in her eyes. Was he mad now? Was he just going to ditch her because of what had just happened?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:28 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

Dumbfounded, I scrambled up and made a run after her, pushing past the cameras. We ran for a long time, and I began panting for breath until we came behind a fence. I gulped, not knowing what that was all about but I could tell it had shocked her. I stepped toward her and pulled her to my chest, embracing her in a hug to know that she's okay. Eventually, I stepped back, catching my breath before forming my next words. "You're rich," I said simply, figuring it out my the cameras and the clothes and just her attitude.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 pm

She nodded a bit, looking at her converse. She felt a bit guilty for not telling him and for all this to happen. It must've been really awkward for him, and she hoped that he wouldn't scold her or anything because she hadn't told him. He seemed fine with it so far. But outward appearances could be misguiding. She of all people should know that. She didn't want to seem like a snob to him, and neither did she want for him to feel uncomfortable around her. But it was probably already too late for that.

She didn't really know what to do right now, but she was on the verge of tears. They always had to catch her by surprise. Why did she have to be born into this life? From the time she was born, there were cameras, to when she left for 'boarding school' people were taking pictures. What the hell was so interesting about her life that made everyone want to be in it? Being rich wasn’t as fun. It was horrible. Sutton didn’t realize it, but a tear had made its way down her cheek. They were silent tears though. Her eyes weren’t red, her cheeks weren’t puffy, nothing showed that she was upset except for the tear that was running down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

I watched her for a moment. She seemed to be contemplating things silently in her head, avoiding eye contat with me, whatever the cost. I lifted my arm, gently putting a soft hand to her cheek, wiping away a stray tear. My heart seemed broken to see her in such a way. I brought my hand to her chin, pushing her head up to finally make eye contact. I could tell she was deep in thought and her eyes looked far away and sad, and I couldn't imagine the kind of life she had before camp. I was so close, but I didn't know if this was the time for kissing. It felt, to me, more like a time for comfort.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Sutton smiled a bit, looking up at him. It made her feel guilty for being a drama queen about everything, but at least he accepted it and didn't make a fuss about her crying. He hugged him, not really wanting to let go. her mind wandered to how she would probably be on the cover of tabloids and magazines by tomorrow. She shook the thought off. She shouldn't really care about that crap anymore. It was so damn superficial.

She just needed to focus on stuff that was happening; to stop going back to things that wern't so pretty and mope about them. That's what snobs who had too much did. She didn't want to act like a snob, she wanted to prove the world wrong, and this was a perfect chance to tell hte world that not everyone who was richer acted like ignorant fools.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

I hugged her against my chest, trying to comfort her in anyway that I could. I pressed my lips to the top of her head, closing my eyes. I took her hand and sat down, motioning for her to sit down next to me, as I leaned back against the fence. She sat next to me (sorry for the god-mod I just didn't want to wait for you to post something so simple as her sitting down) and I put my arm around her as I gazed up at the stars quietly. I could stay there all night.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:10 pm

She sat down next to him, on the nicely paved route beside the little meadow that they were facing. She looked up at the sky, admiring the stars. It wasn’t something that you saw very often in the city, and she was glad to be able to see something like this. Just sitting there was something that she’d never done before, but she was glad that she was able to experience something like this. She suddenly felt really tired, but tried to stay awake. Leaning her head on his shoulder, she felt her stomach flutter and her knees feel weak. Even though she wasn’t even standing.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:22 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

I held her close as we both sat quietly enjoying the moment, and I hoped she wasn't sad. I felt my eyelids become heavy, and I put my head on hers which was rested on my shoulder. Sitting here against this fence in the meadow with her, I felt like time had frozen and I could sit here forever. Mushy. But yeah, seriously. I felt my huge muscles relax and my breathing slowed as I passed out into sleep.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Sutton felt her eyelids feel heavy, and she soon fell asleep. Although she would've preferred to stay awake and enjoy the stars, it had been a long day, and she needed her sleep. So did he. She drifted off to sleep, and dreamt of things that seemed wonderful to her when in the dream, but wouldn't make any sense to her when she woke up. Things that would seem incomplete and as if she had forgotten something, but really, she had remembered everything that had happened in the dream.

[timeskip]
Sutton woke up to blinding light invading her eyes. But it was just the sunlight. She closed her eyes, too stubborn to wake up when she realized that she was still in his arms from the previous night. It seemed so unreal to him, though. Maybe it was all a dream, but her being here right now proved that it wasn't a dream.

She sighed, and tried to drift back to sleep, but never really accomplished to her goal and was only half asleep, trying to block out everything that could possibly keep her awake or wake her up fully.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

I felt myself beginning to be pulled out of my dream. Sounds were coming into focus and I was about to sit up when I felt Sutton shift and remembered that we were here together. I relaxed again, burying my face in her hair as I closed my eyes again trying to resist waking all the way up. Then it hit me. We had slept away from camp together. By the sounds of the cars it was almost eleven. I jolted upright, accidentally startling Sutton. "Sorry! But we need to get back, quick. We have been away for like half a day!"I told her. This news probably wasn't good but it was true. I kissed her cheek apologetically before helping her up.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ran out of names lololol[private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next