Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ran out of names lololol[private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 Tumblr_lwttw63GvB1qacjjno1_500
>>S U T T O N j a c q u e l i n e M C K I N N E Y<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
t h e y D O N T l i k e M Y j e a n s
T H E Y d o n t G E T m y H A I R w e E X C H A N G E o u r s e l v e s
y e a h W E d o I T a l l T H E t i m e
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sutton looked at her watch. 10:48. She groaned and realized that she had another cabin leader meeting at 11:20. She muttered a curse and stood up, just retying her hair up because it looked like hell and even someone who didn't care much about their appearance would probably try and tame it, but she didn't care. She untied her hair and her golden curls fell to her shoulders. She almost wrinkled her nose at how 'princess-like' her hair was. She hated it, one of the reasons she ties her hair up in a bun or side braids it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 Tumblr_lzvp3uDh651qbx27so1_250
~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
//We say 'YEAH!' with fists flying up in the air
Like we're holding onto something that's INVISIBLE there
Cause we're livin' at the MERCY of the PAIN and the FEAR
Until we DEAD, it FORGET, it let it ALL disappear
\\

I stepped over to Sutton and took her hand. I hadn't noticed that her hair was pretty curly. It was almost like she ruled as princess over the Hera cabin. I smiled at the thought. "We should probably get going," I said, looking around. "I don't even know how we got in this meadow, so you're going to have to lead the way," I chuckled, giving her a smile.

//Waiting for the end to come~
Wishing I had strength to stand~This is not what I had planned
It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Sutton blushed, realizing what she had done the previous night. "oh, right." she said making her way down the path that they had ran along. She saw the restaurant and a magazine stand with a photo of them running away to the meadow. She sighed, there would be interviews to be done, questions from friends that she would have to answer. She ignored it, walking over to her sleek black BMW.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

I followed quietly behind and spotted the magazines. I knew Sutton would likely be mad about that, but when I turned to her, her expression was blank. Was she trying to push off that this ever happened? I opened the door to the car politely for her to climb in before going over and sitting in the car myself. I looked out the window, feeling the tension. It was so quiet and I knew we were both thinking of the questions we would have to answer when we got back.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Sutton got in the car and started driving. She looked over, wanting to ask if he thought that this was never going to work or not. She hoped it did, but he may not have thought that. She was used to the cameras, but he probably wasn't. She couldn't care less, but he probably hated them. But past all this, she liked him. He didn't step aside and actually befriended her, something that not many people bothered doing, and he had benn... well, nice to her. He gave her a shoulder to cry on, and that was something she had never had in her life.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

I glanced down at my hands, the tension in the car killing me. I began to wonder what she was thinking. Did she think we would have to split because there are pictures now? I gulped, nervously twisting my shirt. Surely not. I hoped not. She was pretty and amazing and I hoped that it would continue. I stole a glance at her face, but it was impossible to read, her eyes glued to the road. I coughed. Here I was, about to plunge into sharky waters. "D-do you want to do this again sometime?" I asked, nervously."Maybe, like, away from people?" I suggested, referring to the cameras. I closed my eyes, waiting to be rejected.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Sutton's eyes lit up, the corners of her lips formed a smile, and she nodded. "Sure, that'd be great!" she said just a bit too enthusiastically. Not many people had really bothered to make her happy. Yet this boy was doing it without trying. She smiled, focusing her eyes back on the road. She spoke up, "Friday night, then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
\\

MY heart must have skipped a beat cause I felt like I died and went to heaven. She accepted??I gulped. "Sounds great, I said. This was great. A smile touched my lips. Maybe she actually liked me after all. Maybe I wasn't another boy that girls seem to pick up and dump so easily.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:57 pm

❥ sutton mckinney

She parked her car about one kilometer from camp. It was where most people parked their cars. Parking them at camp would probably mean destruction if monsters ever attacked. She unbuckled her seat belt and steeped out, waiting for him to emerge from the other side of the door of the sleep black BMW. She has a light, dazed smile on her face, glad that she had found someone that she had taken a liking to. Unlike those superficial spoiled, rich boys that she had gone to school with.
made by cherrie

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:38 pm

~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~
Until we insertcomma it insertcomma it let it ALL disappear
\\

I looked up as we parked. I pulled open the door and stepped insertcomma instinctively sweeping the lot for monsters or anything unusual. Seeing insertcomma I shut the door and walked insertcomma taking Sutton's insertcomma ready to walk back to camp. Each step brought us closer to our departing from one another. She would go to her insertcomma I would go to the armory. It would all be normal again until we saw each other. If only that were true.
OOC: I thought maybe after the all the manticore rp's were finished we could timeskip and have them search through the camp for each other or something?
It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:44 pm

OOC: I'll post later when I'm not on Ipod because I'm tired of posting on iPod. insertcomma Sutton will be fighting. If Kyle gets insertcomma then Sutton would probably slap him then hug the fudge out of him. Probably crying and saying howuch she worried. Mostly because she just witnessed a few insertcomma rofl.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm

OOC: This confuses me. what is an insertcomma??
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:06 pm

I would ask you the same question. Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 pm

cherriliciousness wrote:
OOC: I'll post later when I'm not on Ipod because I'm tired of posting on iPod. insertcomma Sutton will be fighting. If Kyle gets insertcomma then Sutton would probably slap him then hug the fudge out of him. Probably crying and saying howuch she worried. Mostly because she just witnessed a few insertcomma rofl.

This hardly makes sense
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 pm

insertcomma your post has 'instercomma' things too. I think my ipod is glitching
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Your ipod sucks.

Last edited by Cinna, on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:14 pm

I don't know. And shut up it's new. I think I've overworked it. And watch your grammar.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 pm

I don't see a grammar mistake ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ran out of names lololol[private]   Ran out of names lololol[private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ran out of names lololol[private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2