Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]

Go down 
+4
Banana
Dan
Zan
E.Man
8 posters
AuthorMessage
E.Man

E.Man

E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] Empty
PostSubject: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Half-Bloods
Spoiler:

Name: Cornelius Gauge
Age/Birthday: 13, April 14th, 1998
God Parent: Urania
Mortal Parent: Eric Gauge
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: Cornelius's father was a camping type of hunter in the area of England, where he looked at the stars almost all the time, in order to navigate around the dark, cold forest in the summer. One day, a flash of light appeared out of no where, racing down to Earth's surface, thus, it was Urania, where she met Eric, almost instantly fell in love with him, and they had Cornelius. Cornelius found much interest in astronomy and had Deja Vu when he looked at the stars, but when his father was killed by a chimera, disguised as a normal deer, he became stowaway on a plane to Rhode Island, and found Camp Half-blood.
Physical Appearance: He is a tall fellow for his age, at 5'6, and a good weight at 115. He's slightly not the buffest, but not skinny. He has forest green eyes, and has chocolate colored hair, a peach-like skin tone, and wears a hoodie and sweatpants and some shades almost everywhere.
Personality: A casual type of attitude, doesn't take many things seriously. He can be pretty calm in most situations, unless he thinks he's about to die. He's pretty friendly, but sometimes wants to be alone. When you disagree with him, he can be quite stubborn as well.
Pets: N/A
Talents: Headshots. Driving a vehicle like a manic, or normally.
Weapons: Rifle with Homemade scope
Other: N/A

Last edited by E.Man on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Pretty good, except we're still trying to cut back on Apollo children. I woould suggest Ares but that would involve changing his entire personality and quite possibly appearance.
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 pm

I edited a few things. Is this better? He's a son of Hephaestus now.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Great work for your first shot; I'm impressed. Can't wait for you to begin RPing! Accepted. (:
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 pm

New Character.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Hey, Nice charrie you got there. Just add a little more personality though.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Nice charrie! I hope he is accepted! (:
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Yes! Mickey has a sibling! Looks pretty good; I hope he gets accepted soon :]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 am

I was thinking about making a Urania kid, but I already have to many charries. xD Well, anyway, like I said before, I hope he is accepted! (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 am

The character looks pretty good but there are a few things about it that need to be tweaked. A few more flaws for his personality would make your character even better. Also, we try to avoid guns as weapons on this site. I know they were mentioned in The Lost Hero, but guns aren't necessarily fair in a role play like this one where everyone's characters either wield swords, bows and arrows, knives, etc. I would suggest swapping the gun for a bow and arrow?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:38 am

How about a cross bow? Seems like a good alternative... I know it's used as a hunting weapon, and it is still technically a type of bow.
It's a bit more powerful and more accurate than a bow, but to my understanding it also has drawbacks that should even out the playing field. (Slow to reload, heavier than a normal bow)
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:06 pm

--OMG. My first character, Lia, started off as an Apollo kid, but then I changed her to a Hephaestus kid. That's weird . . . --
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:59 am

nice charrie! Juast need to elaborate it more:]
But if anyone accepts it, nevermind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]   E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.Man's Characters [Added One More Character]
Page 1 of 1