Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one) Empty
PostSubject: ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one)   ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Alexander Marquez
Age/Birthday: 13, 8/14/1997
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Amanda Marquez (Mother, Resides in California), Johnathen Marquez (Brother, Resides in New York), Julia Marquez (Sister, Half-Blood, Alexander's Twin)
Years in Camp: 1 and a half
Brief History: Alexander was a energetic youth who spent most of his time running around his house. He was always one to stand out above everyone else and now he tries to be at the front of all his friends whether it is a competition or not. He first met his father on a chilly night when he came to visit him and his mother. He learned how to swim when he was 4 years old and his talents have been expanding since. He has one sister who is also a half-blood.

Physical Appearance: At a height of 5 foot, 6 inches, he towers over his family members. He has black hair and blue eyes. He has no acne (which is a miracle for his age) and wears green a lot. He has one scar on his back from an accident when he let his guard down and was attacked in the woods.

Personality: A cheerful youth, he can't stay still for one minute. He is a good fighter and usually does not let his guard down. He laughs with his friends and is annoyed when he is beat at capture the flag. He is irritating to most that know him but he is kind at heart. He reads many books and is interested in being an architect. He is really a nice kid and knows his way around electronic devices.
Fatal Flaw: Holding Grudges
Pets: Chameleon
Talents: Swimming, Juggling
Weapons: Axes and Thrown Weapons (ex. Ninja Stars, Kunai etc.)
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Color: Cyan

Name: Julia Marquez
Age/Birthday: 12 9/26/1999
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Amanda Marquez (Mother, Resides in California), Johnathen Marquez (Brother, Resides in New York), Alexander Marquez (Brother, Half-Blood, Julia's Twin)
Years in Camp: 1 and a half
Brief History: She was a quiet girl who never did like the spotlight. Unlike her brother, she never stood out in the midst of every one else and not much has changed. She likes to talk to her friends and watch the sunset on a good day. She has always enjoyed life with her brother except when they argued. She believes that the world should be ruled by women so that there would be world peace.

Physical Appearance: She is an average girl, at 5 foot 4, she stands only a little shorter than her brother. She has long eyelashes and a briliant smile but she has a streak of blond hair running in her otherwise perfect, brown hair. She has a few freckles and no acne. She is still incredibly pale and makes many people feel better when she's around.

Personality: A nice, charming girl, she has a clean slate that has never been stained with anything, at least that's what everyone thinks. She is a shy girl but will stand up for her friends. Anyone who knows her would say that she coldn't do anything harmful. That is where they are very wrong. She is rebellious but kind and welcoming to other people. She is very prideful and takes it very seriously when she is insulted.
Fatal Flaw: Pride
Pets: Cat
Talents: Swimming, Tai-Chi
Weapons: Swords, Knives, Bow and Arrow
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Color: Blue

Last edited by EternalHappiness on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add more on personality and adding a new character.)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one)   ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Good, I would just recommend adding a little more detail to his personality.

He's a nice starter character, though! I was looking back at my starter character, and I was like, oh my god. She's awful. Anyway . . . Good job!

(About that capture the flag thing . . . He'll do just fine. *Evil smirk*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one)   ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:25 am

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Nice characters, the Marquez siblings are accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one)   ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ultimatehaxxor99's characters (added new one)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: