Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Screw That... [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:46 am

Riss skipped happily through the doors. She repetitively told herself that it wasn't a date and that two friends could have dinner. Oh who am I kidding? She thought everytime she looked at his eyes and smile.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 am

Jochem took his car keys out of his pocket and held them up. His silver Corvette keys dangled in his hand. He gave Aryssa a wink as they walked to the entrance of the camp where all the demigod cars where hidden and protected from the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:11 pm

"Never quite ridden in a Corvette before." She said looking unsurely at the keys. The nicest car Riss had ridden in was an Audi. Which was rather old.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 am

Jochem chuckled, "You will soon," he commented. If they did start dating he might have to get Aryssa a car, then she could at least get somewhere when she did finally leave campus.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 pm

"How about after vee go out to eat vhy don't vee go cosmic bowling? It's so much fun! You'll have a blast." She asked looking very exuberant. She bowled, on average, a three hundred game. If he didn't like bowling then she could take him to the batting cages or something.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Casually shrugging Jochem agreed, "Sure, why not?" he said and he would have to remember to not cheat. He'd never gone bowling before, without cheating that was. They left the Arena and arrived a where all the demigod cars were kept safe. He clicked a button on his keys and the car light's flashed and he walked over to his sleek silver Corvette.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Aryssa looked unsure of the car as she walked over towards it, "I dunno. It's rather..." she searched her mind for the correct word, "dangerous looking." She finished nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw That... [P R I V A T E]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2