Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Screw That... [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Screw That... [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 am

Jochem was training hard with both his powers and swords. He was making flips to avoid the dummies he was using. He'd enchanted them to make them move. He blew one up and the other caught on fire. A pleased smile flashed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 am

Riss crouched quietly in the shadows watching the magickal boy. Or...well she didn't quite know his name but she named him "Magick Boy". He was good with swords and magick, better than she, probably a son of Hecate. Riss's bow's string was taut with an arrow loaded just in case Magick Boy wasn't so nice and decided to hurt her.
Riss was secretly glad for her ability to be stealthy. And for her ability to read emotions. Without it, she probably would've been stuck healing or somethin' in the war. She looked down at her clothes automatically. Boring dark green t-shirt that read, "Lake Catholic Fastpitch". Boring Levi blue jeans and brown Pumas.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 am

Jochem felt someone and turned around. A smile showed up on his face, "Hello," he said in a polite tone. Just in case a mist developed around them so they were hidden and only he could see the other.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 am

~What's with you and mist? xD
How could he have seen me? She thought frustratedly. She stood up, unfortunately whacking her head upon metal. Clang. She fell to the ground, conscious, but agonized. "Gah." She said groaning touching her head tenderly. Wait to go, Riss. Embaress yourself in front of the hottest guy at camp.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 am

The mist disappeared quickly and Jochem heard a clang. He ran over and pulled her up, "Are you okay?" he asked tenderly. He held her up so she was in a sitting position. He felt her head carefully to check if there wasn't a huge bruise.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:29 am

"Vell, I could be better." She said looking up at him with beautiful green gray eyes. Her accent was thick and bit harder to understand, but she was smart. She could practically feel the worry steaming off of his body. She read his face any kept emotions. His was not only handsome but well kept.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Jochem's blue eyes were very deep and pretty, they were light blue mixed with some teal and they were just absolutely gorgeous. He gave a dazzling smile. He pulled her up softly and asked her a quick question, "What's your name?" to make sure she didn't have a concussion.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 pm

"Uhhh..." Aryssa said. Snap out of it! She thought trying to recall her name, "Aryssa Heart. Or Riss. Whichever you prefer." She stamered. His eyes were really distracting and his smile was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Jochem smiled, "I know, I just had to make sure you didn't have a concussion," he gave her another distracting smile and brushed the hair out of her eyes. It was a habit of his, he used to have a little sister and because his dad never cared about her Jocehm had always taken her everywhere and taught her everything she knows and he always did her hair for parties etc. when she couldn't do it herself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 pm

"Right..." Riss pulled herself out of his arms and sat up pulling her arrow out and putting it back in her quiver. "Vhat is your name?" She asked. Jochem's attitude had switched to slightly nostalgic and caring. Hm...he'd make a good brother. She thought.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Jochem smiled at her accent but couldn't exactly place it. He had no idea where it was from. Oblivious of her question he waved it off to ask his own; "Where are you from?" he asked her in his obvious but light British accent.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:45 pm

"New York City, the Bronx." She answered quickly. Then she realized that her accent didn't quite place the fact that she had a Greek accent. "Vell, I vas born on an island near Crete and me and my father, Matt, moved into a Greek neighborhood and I gew up near Greeks, which explains my accent." She rambled.
~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:New_York_City_location_Bronx.svg
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Jochem nodded understanding a little bit better now, "I'm English," he said not giving as much detail as Aryssa but saying he was English was mostly enough; England wasn't very big plus he had an accent that made him sound like he was from London. He of course was from London.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:44 pm

"Right, so you never told me your name." She said standing up. She brushed her pants off and reloaded an arrow into her bow. Riss glanced at the British guy standing next to her. Hm...she'd always liked British guys.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Jochem had been lost in thoughts and his head snapped up when she said something, "Huh? Sorry, I wasn't listening, I'm Jochem Verbeck by the way," he introduced himself with a smile. He grabbed an arrow and bow for himself from a rack somewhere and stood next to Aryssa. He pulled the arrow back and let go, the arrow whistled through the air and hit the wall. Jochem blushed, he wasn't very good at aiming his arrow.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Riss giggled and then blushed herself. She had never giggled before in her life. Such a stupid noise to make. "Here. Your arm is too tight." She said resting her hand on his arm. She pulled a bow from her own quiver and notched it with a loose arm and let the arrow go. IT flew through the air with flawless perfection. Nailing the center target.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Jochem smiled, "I can do it without a bow nor touching the arrow," he boasted. He opened his hand and whispered an Ancient Greek incantation under his breath. The arrow rose, Jochem flicked his hand at the target and the arrow impaled Riss's right through the center. He felt her arm on his and he blushed. Again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well that's not fair." Riss said furrowing her eyebrows. "And you just ruined my arrow. So you have to make me a new one. Specifically vithout the use of magick." She said pulling out her ruined arrow. She glanced up at him. "Iz dead."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Jochem touch the arrow and the wood snapped back together, "Nah, it's okay," he teased. He brushed a hand through his short hair and blinked. He was quite bored and didn't know what to do any more. He jogged of to grab the arrow he'd used with the bow and which he had missed the target with.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm

"Hmph." Riss grunted un-girlishly. How hot was that? She thought to herself. She chuckled in spite of herself. Riss watched Jochem retrieve the arrow and bow and then decided she was bored as well. She read his face and pernounced him bored as well. "I'm bored. Vanna do something?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Maybe a little too eagerly Jochem nodded and dropped his stuff. Or, the camp's stuff. He was bored. Super bored. He straightened out his tee and brushed of his 3000 dollar jeans, he was a little anxious to get out of the Arena so he fiddled. He always fiddled.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Riss noticed his eagerness and his fiddling. She wondered why. Oh well. "So...vhere vould you like to go?" She asked rather stiffly.

~That was crap.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Jochem have a slight shrug and felt taken aback. He wasn't sure. Where would he take someone as amazing and beautiful as Aryssa? The Camp certainly wasn't good enough.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 am

"Uhh...I don't have the answer for dis one." She said grinning, "How about out to eat?" Riss loved eating. She never got fat, but it was from her rather fast digestive system.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:28 am

Jochem nodded, "Sure," he knew exactly where. He opened the door to the Arena and waited for Arysa to walk through. He mostly didn't eat much but he sometimes made an exception, like today, today he'd make an exception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw That... [P R I V A T E]   Screw That... [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw That... [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next